Jump to content
The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

Having installed FS Flying School  Pro 2018 recently I was delighted to see that your programme was included.in the package.

However, having established my Cessna on the selected runway and poined to 'addons' and 'FSUIPC' then finally 'Cancel' on your 'Options and Settings' pop up, as the FSFS manual instructs, I had no feedback.

Do I need to put in my FSUIPC selections before booting up FSFS Pro, and how might I do that? 

     Many thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Hillgazer said:

Having installed FS Flying School  Pro 2018 recently I was delighted to see that your programme was included.in the package.

However, having established my Cessna on the selected runway and poined to 'addons' and 'FSUIPC' then finally 'Cancel' on your 'Options and Settings' pop up, as the FSFS manual instructs, I had no feedback.

Do I need to put in my FSUIPC selections before booting up FSFS Pro, and how might I do that? 

Sorry, I have no idea about FSFS nor its use of FSUIPC, nor why you have to enter theoptions merely to exit. If you want help you need to state basic things linke:

1. Version of FS (FS98, FSx, P3D?)
2. Version of FSUIPC - and if not one of the supported versions stated in the Announcements above, update first.

I have a feeling that you should be in the FSFS support forum.

Pete

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Steam FSX.

2. Version 4.974. As for connecting with FSFS Forum, I am on my way.

I should be delighted if there's any other input you might offer I shall, await patiently.

If not, I shall update you on any progress I make with FSFS.

Many thanks for your swift reply.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Hillgazer said:

1. Steam FSX.

2. Version 4.974. As for connecting with FSFS Forum, I am on my way.

Okay. good, thank you.

22 minutes ago, Hillgazer said:

I should be delighted if there's any other input you might offer I shall, await patiently.

If not, I shall update you on any progress I make with FSFS.

Thanks. I think you'll need to, as this statement:

34 minutes ago, Pete Dowson said:

However, having established my Cessna on the selected runway and poined to 'addons' and 'FSUIPC' then finally 'Cancel' on your 'Options and Settings' pop up, as the FSFS manual instructs, I had no feedback.

has me really puzzled. How would entering and exiting a program's option settings screen affect anything at all? FSUIPC has nothing to do with any "feedback", whatever is meant by that. It is a passive interface, waiting to be told what to do.

Pete

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Guidelines Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.