The simFlight Network Forums

[OUT NOW NOTE AND PRODUCT VIDEO COLLECTION - UPDATE 22 March 19]FLIGHTCONTROLREPLAY PROFESSIONAL EDITION V4

Hi !

i m proud to announce new FlightControlReplay Professional Edition v4! Below there are full details , requirements, features and product video!!!

image.png.0977f8c8e7497352d99bc5de65897d41.png

After a lot of months of analysis and requirements collection from actual Users and from Beta test team,  I m proud announce new major version of FlightControlReplay Professional Edition.

FlightControReplay v4 introduce a new installer that it contains 2 FlightControlReplay v4 version.

·       FlightControlReplay.EXE it works with all version of simulator engine (PREPAR3D v4 / v3 /v3 /v1, Microsoft FSX, FSX:SE, Microsoft ESP)

·       FlightControlReplayP3DX.EXE (P3D Enhanced version) it works with Prepar3d v3 and v4 in a native way , using new Prepar3d SDK and optimizing replay algorithm for Replay and for PlayASAI feature reducing jitters and improving performance.

Flight Control Replay is a software that it permits to record and play flight situation in PREPAR3D v4.X / v3 /v3 /v1, Microsoft FSX, FSX:SE, Microsoft ESP but in v4 introduce chance to Re-Live Instant Replay and Re-Start a flight from a user defined time slot and many more features listed below like In-Game Menu (User can Record and Play directly from main Flight Sim UI), PMDG enhanced recording and playing , Majestic Q400 Enhanced suport, FSFX Immersion effects support, Video Rendering Feature (in a not compressed format) , P3D Enhanced version of FlightControlReplay developed in Native way for Lockheed platform etc

This FlightControlReplay v4 version use the last technology of internally developed engine SimFramework that it brings a lot of new Features that help all customers to record, play, analize, Re-Live a moment .

New Flight Control Replay v4 is here! New features implemented in this new version are:

- Re-Live InstantReplay. User while flying, using FlightControlReplay in InstantReplay mode, can go backward for last 2 minutes of his flight and if he want , he can RESUME HIS FLIGHT FROM ANY YELLOW SLIDER POINT simply pushing Stop Button.  (Below a screen)

NEW with v4

image.png.a1bfdc800603f6c341f3b17eafc59a1e.png

- Rendering Video (Alpha). User can start Video Render pushing dedicated command bar button. In that way FlightControlReplay starts video capture of Simulator Main Camera View. At this time this feature is in Alpha stage. Video render creates an AVI file uncompressed in Windows User Pictures folder, named with a TimeStamp of start video rendering. In Options Dialog, User can change FramePerSecond of rendering (15-30) and Quality recording percentage (10-100). FILE AVI IS UNCOMPRESSED (ALPHA) AND CAN BE VERY BIG. This feature can be very useful for video makers used both with "PLAYMODE SIMULATION RATE" feature.  NEW with v4

- PMDG 737 / 777 / 747 enhanced recording and playing. User can record and replay his Flight using PMDG planes with more accuracy.

NEW with v4

- In-Game Dynamic Text during Replay. User can write Notes at any point in a Replay Flight loaded in FCR using Dynamic Text buttons that appears below Yellow Slider when User loads Flight Recorded. At this manner User will able to pause Flight Recorded at a custom point into timeline and clicking DynamicText edit button or delete button User can add , modify or delete notes.  This Notes will be visible in FCR User Interface and also in Simulator playing Replay Flight. Dynamic Text can be customized via FCR Option dialog (Show duration in Seconds, Text Type and  Text Color). (Below a screen)

NEW with v4

image.png.6dbb22a7fdf72a9b214fd2fb9789ec77.png

image.png.04d65cb7f401789b5317039353814096.png

- PLAYASAI (Alpha Optimized using FlightControlReplay P3DX Enhanced Native version). User can choose and play your preferred Recorded Flight as AI Traffic. You have all options available that you already have in standard playing mode,  change simulation rate on the fly or use User Interface Yellow Slider for choose exactly where your AI Traffic can start his flight.  You can manage more than one recorded flight as AI Traffic using more than one instance of FCR addon at the same time. NEW with v4  

-FSFX IMMERSION EFFECT COMPATIBILITY User can see FSFX Immersion effects in his airplane! Also during FlightControlReplay Play!

NEW with v4   

-MAJESTIC Q400 ENHANCED SUPPORT User can Record and Play Flight Situation also with this fantastic plane! Thanks to Majestic

Software collaboration!

NEW with v4   

-HELICOPTER ENHANCEMENTS User can Record and Play Flight Situation also with Helicopter!

NEW with v4   

-QUALITYWINGS 787 ULTIMATE COLLECTION ENHANCED SUPPORT User can Record and Play Flight Situation also with !

NEW with v4

Flight Control Replay Professional bring a new way to record and play flight situation with a lot of other features like Voice recognition, Hardware button support, Xbox One Controller support , third party aircraft support, trigger support, time slider support and so on 

-   -  Lockheed Martin Prepar3d V4 full Compatibility 

-  -   PlayAsAI(Plasy as Traffic) . User can choose and play his preferred Recorded Flight as AITraffic. You have all options available that you already have in standard playing mode,  change simulation rate onthefly or use User Interface Yellow Slider for choose exactly where your AI Traffic can start his flight.  You can manage more than one recorded flight as AI Traffic using more than one instance of FCR addon at the same time. 

-   -  PlayMode Simulation Rate. User can modify SimulationRate (during the PlayMode) using 4 buttons in main User Interface (2x,4x,Slow and Fast). This permits for example to compose a video or analyze in a better way a flight. 

-   -  Multi Instances. Thanks to the system architecture renewed now you can manage more than one instance of FCR at the same time. 

-   -  Export recorded Flight situation for view it in Google Earth 3D and Google Maps 2D. 

-   - User can choose sample rate for record a flight (6 times per second , 1 time per second, Custom Visual Frame per second, every 4 seconds and Automatic ). 

-  -   Custom Altitude Trigger Value for Start Recording. User can choose at which Altitude (Above or Below) the system can start record flight. 

-  -   Voice Command Recognition for all record and play features of FCR. Now you can speak to software and it records, play, go forward and go backward according with your voice command. 

-  -   Record a flight situation and also your voice during flight.

-  -   Enable / Disable Voice recognition directly with a button in main User interface.

-  -   Record a flight info with unlimited length (Aircraft model , position, heading, bank etcetc).

-  -   XBOX ONE S CONTROLLER support for move timeline slider and / or map buttons for        Play / Record / Stop / Pause features.

-  -   Play / Pause saved Recorded flight in original Flight Situation (if available).

-  -   Fast forward backward play. 

-  -  Start flight from an entry point of a recorded flight that user can define. 

-  -  User can change camera view from FCR client. 

-  -  Stop playback at any position to continue manually with FCR yellow slider. 

- -   Show time stamp inside Flight simulator during play. 

- -    User can define an hardware shortcut for start / stop recording, start / stop playing and forward and backward (this is useful if users use full screen FlightSim option)

- -   User can choose custom file path where FCR put file with flight recorded (.FCR and all Flight Simulator files attached)

Below there are links to video that it shows a lot of new features that FlightControlReplay v4 brings and a couple of video taken from Beta team.

Video that one of my Beta Tester captured using FlightControlReplay v4 Beta and

QualityWings 787 and FSFX Immersion Effects and PlayAsAI ENHANCED VERSION FOR P3D:

This addon is available  exclusively via SIMMARKET 

FOR COMMERCIAL USE PLEASE CONTACT ME at flightonfly@gmail.com

Requirements:

·       Lockheed Martin Prepar3d v1 - v2 – v3 – v4.X , Microsoft Flight Simulator X with Service Pack 2 or Acceleration Pack installed in the

same machine of FlightControlReplay.

·       Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 , Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (32 bit / 64bit)

·       In Speech Properties of Windows set Language property like this screenshot

Microsoft Speech Recognizer for Windows(English – US)

·       .NET Framework 3.5 (not included but downlodable at

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=AB99342F-5D1A-413D-

8319-81DA479AB0D7&displaylang=en )

·       .NET Framework  4.6.2 FOR FlightControlReplay v4 P3DX Enhanced Native

Nice to have version4 see the light. I did a quick test with PMDG B737NGX and I can see it is starting to get useful for this complex addon. Apperently no more aircraft reloading which is regretfully a total no-no with PMDG aircraft. Thus I am starting to get some reasonable results. First two problems I encounter:

Flaps of PMDG look like not recorded and/or replayed, but spoilers, reverse thrust are.

In my situation I can change things in Options, but saving it does not seem to do anything. So whatever I change, it keeps getting back to unwanted defaults regarding framerate, autostart, file location etc. I am using P3D v4 and FlightcontrolReplayP3DX v4.0.1806.24

Regards,

Robert

• FabioMerlo changed the title to [OUT NOW]FLIGHTCONTROLREPLAY PROFESSIONAL EDITION V4

Hi!

I added a new video that it shows how Customer use FlightControlReplay for Record and Play video (also commercial) 

For FSL airbus functionality i ll hope to test and add features(if needed) in next mid-term version in autumn !

FCR vNext will include also a lot of new features like "Camera Recording", FlightIllusion gauge integration, Microsoft Surface Dial integration and much more!

Staytuned

F

• FabioMerlo changed the title to [OUT NOW NOTE AND PRODUCT VIDEO COLLECTION - UPDATE 6 August 18]FLIGHTCONTROLREPLAY PROFESSIONAL EDITION V4

I can’t get the flaps to animate with P3Dv4.3 and PMDG 737-800 during Approach and after landing. Also external lights don’t seem to work yet. Is this correct and are you working on this still? You can see this in your video above at the end prior to landing, flaps aren’t extended (actually seem to extend after landing, mine don’t do this). Fxpx effects seem to work though, so nice job there.

What recording rate setting to use for smooth replay? I have a pretty high end PC and with auto setting, the playback pauses briefly every 2-3 secs.

Bill Barrette

Hi!

I m come back to summer vacancy and in a few days i ll start collect all "nice-to-have" i received from all customers for FlightControlReplay v4.X (Winter 2018)!

If you want write me your "nice-to-have" please write me at my email or send me a pvt message or write here in my forum 😉

This Autumn there will be grat news!!  The first is new Website that will contains all videos , info, tutorials, and where the product will grow up in the future ! (Hw integration, new features and a lot more) for make great replays and use it with rendering feature for create excellent video for home or professional use!

F

• FabioMerlo changed the title to [OUT NOW NOTE AND PRODUCT VIDEO COLLECTION - UPDATE 29 August 18]FLIGHTCONTROLREPLAY PROFESSIONAL EDITION V4
  • 1 month later...
  • FabioMerlo changed the title to [OUT NOW NOTE AND PRODUCT VIDEO COLLECTION - UPDATE 19 January 19]FLIGHTCONTROLREPLAY PROFESSIONAL EDITION V4