The simFlight Network Forums

Tower 3D/3D Pro CUSTOM SCHEDULE For EDDM/MUC v4.0

hexzed

• 2 months later...
21 hours ago, Braf123456 said:

make sure you have the right aircraft file becouse some reason i had the same problom yesterday an it was becouse the a220 was in the schedule but not in my eddm plane file

15 hours ago, hexzed said:

As Braf says make sure your Real Traffic is up to date, as there is some plane types which will not work with the older versions.

If no luck post your "game.log" and it will show what the problem is

Yes adding the Airbus A220 made it load, thank you so much! Now one more question, where can i change back to the deffault callsign pronounciation? it takes me so many tries to get the callsigns and it more often than before dosent recognise what i am saying

3 hours ago, Theodor THFC said:

Yes adding the Airbus A220 made it load, thank you so much! Now one more question, where can i change back to the deffault callsign pronounciation? it takes me so many tries to get the callsigns and it more often than before dosent recognise what i am saying

Are you on Windows 7? I have had this mentioned to me before that  Windows 7 has a lot more trouble with the recognition.

As braf says the call signs are listed in the eddm_airlines.txt so you are free to find the airline and edit it to what you would like 😊

Ok it has been bought to my attention that the A220 and the CRK plane models have only been released in the LEBL folder.

To get EDDM to work correctly, you will need to copy the lebl_airplanes.text file from the LEBL folder to the EDDM folder and overwrite the eddm one.

If anybody has an issue with this please tell me and instead i will upload a version without the A220 in it

• Thanks 1

On 2/5/2019 at 10:36 PM, hexzed said:

Are you on Windows 7? I have had this mentioned to me before that  Windows 7 has a lot more trouble with the recognition.

It's happening on Windows 10 too chuck :)

Think you need to train your voice ;)

On 2/6/2019 at 11:56 PM, hexzed said:

Ok it has been bought to my attention that the A220 and the CRK plane models have only been released in the LEBL folder.

To get EDDM to work correctly, you will need to copy the lebl_airplanes.text file from the LEBL folder to the EDDM folder and overwrite the eddm one.

If anybody has an issue with this please tell me and instead i will upload a version without the A220 in it

Me and gnome had issues loading up till 72%. The latter fixed this. Suggest adding instructions to your main thread bud :)

Otherwise really enjoying this!

On 2/5/2019 at 11:36 PM, hexzed said:

As braf says the call signs are listed in the eddm_airlines.txt so you are free to find the airline and edit it to what you would like 😊

No i am on windows 10 and it always wants to recognise Bravo as Romeo however slow or little pressure i put on the R lol!  For the taxiways atleast

On 2/9/2019 at 6:56 PM, pete_agreatguy said:

It's happening on Windows 10 too chuck 🙂

Think you need to train your voice 😉

Me and gnome had issues loading up till 72%. The latter fixed this. Suggest adding instructions to your main thread bud 🙂

Otherwise really enjoying this!

I probably need to train mine more aswell, did 3 training sessions and it is working quite well but still major flaws xD And yes really enjoyed the schedule the some 5 hours i have managed to get under my belt since making it work