The simFlight Network Forums

Tower 3D/3D Pro CUSTOM SCHEDULE For EDDM/MUC v4.0

hexzed

55 minutes ago, mschwanee said:

how do I over write im trying this for the first time, you mentioned it in your installation guide but I'm a bit confused

Download the files from the post at the top.

Extract the archive using 7zip.

Then copy and paste the files to the following directory:

...Tower3D Pro\Extensions\Airfields\EDDM

You will be prompted to keep, make copies or over-write the pre-existing files with the new ones you downloaded (replacing the old files).

Pete

Version 4 up now.

I have preempted the EDDM Real Colour update and added the updates in to my schedule, so there will be some extra white planes until it is released, and then they will be filled in.

The update is ready to go, but is being held off until the airport service pack is done

Ben

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hexzed said:

Version 4 up now.

I have preempted the EDDM Real Colour update and added the updates in to my schedule, so there will be some extra white planes until it is released, and then they will be filled in.

The update is ready to go, but is being held off until the airport service pack is done

Ben

Ben, are you allowed to list the new liveries that we will get to see in the in the new EDDM airport? Or any updated liveries from current liveries already in game?

Ash

I don't see the harm.

New liveries in schedule are:

AIZ    IZ    ARKIA ISRAELI AIRLINES    E190

AZI    A2    ASTRA AIRLINES    AT72

BCY  WX  CITY JET IRELAND   RJ85

DLH  LH  LUFTHANSA   A20N

EJU    EC    EASY JET EUROPE    A320

EZY    U2    EASY JET    A20N

EWG    EW    EUROWINGS    A332

ISR    6H    ISRAIR    A320

LBT    BJ    NOUVELAIR TUNISIE    A320

MGX    YM    MONTENEGRO AIRLINES    E190

SAA    SA    SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS    A333

SVA    SV    SAUDI ARABIAN AIRLINES    A320

THA    TG    THAI AIRWAYS    B77W

TUI    X3    TUI FLY    B738

VAS    V8    ATRAN     B734

VOE    V7    VOLOTEA    B712

WIF    WF    WIDEROE    E190

There are a few more added to the EDDM release, but are not in the schedule. Those will have to be a surprise for later 😀

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, alaskaGuy2018 said:

does this mean that eddm is getting a version update and a real color update

That's exactly what he said. (Exception: version update = service pack, which is basically an update of the version. So yeah.) 😉

There seemed to be an issue with the airplanes.txt file, so i have reuploaded it and seems to be ok now.

Please redownload again from dropbox

Also to avoid any confusion, i have added a note to the original post to indicate on which date the latest version has been updated

Me and a friend while playing online have had some problems getting the game to recognise voice for certain airlines. The affected airlines seem to be only the hyphenated ones i.e DOLLO-MEATY, LUX-AIR and NOR-SHUTTLE. Has anyone else had this issue? Previously I've had no issues with these airlines when they were spelt differently.

The schedule is a great, it's just annoying I can't get it to recognise me or my friend.

11 hours ago, hexzed said:

Pete you have trouble with Speedbird, which i never touched, don't blame my voice 😀

Works fine on others, therefore logic dictates there is something wrong with your file 😛 Anyway I just edit the airlines.txt file accordingly.

2 hours ago, alaskaGuy2018 said:

The only one mine has a issue with bauhinia

I can never get that one to be recognised lol. Even in crbascott's KLAX schedule.