The simFlight Network Forums
pete_agreatguy

KLAS issues (after update)

Hi,

Had a few issues since the new update. This was a multiplayer session using an excellent custom schedule (Friday) from crbascott . I have included my local log file, the host log can be provided if required but it is 39MB odd. My log file is attached. If you need the host one I can upload it to cloud storage for download upon request.

1) Aircraft landing on runway 1R taxi onto S fine but should really stop prior to G. After providing taxi to terminal commands, aircraft taxi via S > D to get to G.

204052381_tower3d2018-07-1215-47-01-17.thumb.jpg.38118f24fe5b153e848d32a6114fcb45.jpg

2) Pushback issues with AAY472. He was doing donuts for about 5 minutes lol:

1911676954_tower3d2018-07-1217-09-24-22.thumb.jpg.07b52d54b0d59b3f1aae0345c0734fea.jpg

3) Aircraft (NKS562 in this example) not holding short of runway 8L on taxiway A8 even though instructed to - note: we were using 8R for departures. We found a temp solution of getting them to hold short of taxiway A8 on taxiway B instead. @crbascott suggested this is linked with issue 5 on this thread  as mentioned by @Pdubya

671719482_tower3d2018-07-1217-09-52-61.thumb.jpg.b747e6f3081d4a11ed29a2bdccc6d7ce.jpg

Log file attached. HOST log file.

my_output_log.txt

I have noticed the same problem (Picture 1) exiting 1R at S.  It was that way in SP2, but haven't tried it yet in SP3.  Will report back if I notice it.

I have seen the same for a landing plane, I do not know if it did that before the update or not.  It works fine for traffic taxing to/from the GA termainals and any plane that lands on 1L taxis across on Sierra.  Only an issue with planes that exit 1R at S.

If I may add a minor optical issue: incoming bigger jets going to Terminal_E (which works fine otherwise) don't go deep enough into their gates. I've seen it with Condor's 763, Virgin's 744.

It's not causing any problems. When I checked whether the tugs find the planes when the turnaround is due (incoming VIR85 goes out as VIR44, incoming VIR43 goes out as VIR86) the pushback worked just fine. It's only the looks (I always wonder how the pax get out and on the planes when the airbridge doesn't connect to the plane... 🤔 😄).

When I start a game with those planes already sitting at the gates waiting to go out, they're positioned correctly, by the way.

20180715_KLAS_bigger-jets-terminal-3.png

20180714_KLAS_CFG-not-deep-enough-in.png

@DeltaVII - This issue was reported last year, well prior to the release of SP3.  I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's probably a low priority item. More than likely because it is "not causing any problems" and "not found any game breaking issues".