The simFlight Network Forums

*** CUSTOM SCHEDULE'S LIST (fictional & real life airport timetables) ***

pete_agreatguy

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, crbascott said:

@pete_agreatguy, I've decided to discontinue my support of the current T3D product. As a result, my custom schedules are no longer available. Can you please update your list/website to reflect this?

Thanks! 

As requested, I've updated the list to reflect your decision.

EliGrim's schedules have also been removed.

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...

hey I fixed a few things I had to with the LFPG CDG airport custom schedule files and so forth and wanted to know if that you could post them where they can in that list of custom scedules for different airports, here are the files that can be used to put into that.

lfpg_airlines.txt

lfpg_airplanes.txt

lfpg_airports.txt

lfpg_schedule.txt

lfpg_terminal.txt

3 hours ago, ATC AlaskaGuy said:

hey I fixed a few things I had to with the LFPG CDG airport custom schedule files and so forth and wanted to know if that you could post them where they can in that list of custom scedules for different airports, here are the files that can be used to put into that.

Why did you post these files here and not update the thread you already created last week? Do you see any other schedule files in this thread?

Pete's thread is not where you post your custom schedule. He has an external website where there is a list of custom schedules and the list is linked to YOUR THREAD advertising your custom schedule. Pete doesn't manage the custom schedule files, that's the job of the schedule maker.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have created custom schedules for KLAX, KMCO, KPHL, KMEM & CYVR.

My question.  Is there a way to have domestic carriers arrive/depart from international terminals when the flight is, in fact, international?  For example, at cyvr, AC departures to domestic destinations would depart from the domestic terminal and AC international departures would depart from the international, or U.S. pre-clearance terminals.   The same would apply for arrivals.

Can the terminals .txt file be amended to recognize AC flight numbers 800-899 to international whether arrival or departure? (AC use 800 - 899 flights for Europe, 001-099 for international, 500's for U.S.)  This should also apply to QK flights.   If there was a way to configure by flight number, I can alter my other airports as well.

I have a current schedule from flightaware and I've made sure departure aircraft have a corresponding arrival approx 2 hours before departure.  My schedule loads ok and the game plays without a hitch, but for a more realistic "feel", it would be nice to have appropriate terminals assigned.

@nowinyow The way I have got around this in the past is to assign a  custom ICAO & IATA code to the international and cargo flights. Also for cargo flights I amend the call to add CARGO to the call to differentiate the flights.  Things to watch :-

1. Ensure that the codes you issue are not already issued to other opeators.

2. The aircraft will probably be white but you might have to live with this.

3. You have to add the new codes to the airlines.txt file and to the terminal.txt file.

Done carefully, it all works well.

Kev M

Can we please keep this thread to only having updates to the custom schedule's list. You should really create a new forum thread, if using the search feature does not provide any helpful threads to your own query.

@ATC AlaskaGuy, please in the future send me a Private message with regards to new schedules; as instructed to on the main thread. Please do not cause me to repeat this again.

Thank you kindly.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...