The simFlight Network Forums

*** CUSTOM SCHEDULE'S LIST (fictional & real life airport timetables) ***

pete_agreatguy

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Pedantic G said:

Yep but a pain in the wotsit to download a days data load unless I am missing something obvious 🥺

Looks to me you'd have to click on every flight in order to get the plane type. "A pain in the wotsit" is an understatement, unless they offer a mass download behind the scenes. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, crbascott said:

"A pain in the wotsit" is an understatement

In my opinion still a good source to get old data for free. For a full day schedule I would probably not spend my time clicking on every flight, but I don't know any alternative either. (To be honest, I didn't even know that you can go back that far on Flightera!)

Hello, I created the COVID 19 DFW Schedule and while I have been trying to get to @pete_agreatguy he hasn’t responded to my message yet. Just wanted to give you guys the heads up that when you try and download by schedule it gives you @battlehawk77’s schedule and when you click on his it sends you to mine. Just a heads up.

7 minutes ago, thepropilot747 said:

Hello, I created the COVID 19 DFW Schedule and while I have been trying to get to @pete_agreatguy he hasn’t responded to my message yet. Just wanted to give you guys the heads up that when you try and download by schedule it gives you @battlehawk77’s schedule and when you click on his it sends you to mine. Just a heads up.

#1 - This forum is not a 24/7 activity for everyone ... even @pete_agreatguy - please have patience.

#2 - You saying "he hasn’t responded to my message yet" is unnecessary.

#3 - Your description of the "problem" is totally incorrect. The only problem is that the links to your custom schedules are switched. It doesn't affect the download at all.  

#4 - You need to remember, Pete is a great guy. He'll get to it. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, crbascott said:

#1 - This forum is not a 24/7 activity for everyone ... even @pete_agreatguy - please have patience.

#2 - You saying "he hasn’t responded to my message yet" is unnecessary.

#3 - Your description of the "problem" is totally incorrect. The only problem is that the links to your custom schedules are switched. It doesn't affect the download at all.  

#4 - You need to remember, Pete is a great guy. He'll get to it. 

I am sorry, wasn’t trying to sound needy. I know the links are the issue, I misspoke. I know I need to have patience. Maybe the claim he hasn’t gotten to me yet was unnecessary but I saw it as like a status info like where the solution is in the timeline. And I am aware this isn’t a 24/7 thing for everyone just saying.

30 minutes ago, thepropilot747 said:

Now corrected.

Your last message to me was very misleading and I simply deleted it believing it was a problem you needed to fix yourself. My apologies on the latter, I should have communicated this to you.

@crbascott is correct that I am not around 24/7; especially considering I have other commitments now as have lost interest in Tower3D due to all the bugs still present.

18 minutes ago, pete_agreatguy said:

Now corrected.

Your last message to me was very misleading and I simply deleted it believing it was a problem you needed to fix yourself. My apologies on the latter, I should have communicated this to you.

@crbascott is correct that I am not around 24/7; especially considering I have other commitments now as have lost interest in Tower3D due to all the bugs still present.

Thank you for the clarification and for the work you have done to the community. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, EliGrim said:

In my opinion still a good source to get old data for free. For a full day schedule I would probably not spend my time clicking on every flight, but I don't know any alternative either. (To be honest, I didn't even know that you can go back that far on Flightera!)

Yes it is a pain in the butt to get the information. But it still goes back to pre covid an goes as far back as 2017 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• 4 weeks later...

Seeing as Christmas is upon us I have been thinking as soon as I finish my Thanksgiving 2020 schedule I get going on a Christmas Eve Schedule but I don’t want to create unneeded schedules so I don’t fill up the list and such so would you guys prefer a KDFW schedule or a KPHL schedule? These are the only two I can make since I don’t have other airports to actually test the schedule on before posting and KLAX is far too crazy for me right now. 

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...