The simFlight Network Forums

LH Simulations and FSUIPC Confilct

Hi all

I use the LH Budapest scenery on P3Dv4 in combination with the IVAO IVAP for online flying. However I get an FSUIPC error message when starting my sim. I tried the following:

-updated FSUIPC to the latest version (5.14)
-deleted "LHBP_objectplacer64.dll" from P3Dv4 "modules". This caused the warning to disappear but also made all the buildings on LHBP disappear so not really a solution as well
-I also deleted the "LHBP_objectplacer64.dll" (v1.5.1.1) from P3Dv4 "modules" and reran the registry but it came up with the same version and same FSUIPC warning.

Any help would be deeply appreciated

Kind regards

Nico Reyns

Check original thread http://lhsimulations.com/forum/index.php?topic=985.0

10 hours ago, Nico Reyns said:

I use the LH Budapest scenery on P3Dv4 in combination with the IVAO IVAP for online flying. However I get an FSUIPC error message when starting my sim

What error message?  What does it say? Error messages are messages to tell you something, after all.

The two deletions you mention appear to be identical!

How do you "rerun the registry"? What does that mean?

And what is the end result of this error?

Pete

Hi Pete

Thanks for your quick answer. The warning says:
"Warning! Failed to load FSUIPC.
No FSUIPC SDK will be available during this session of IvAp.
This should be no reason to panic, as these functions are not needed
for the proper functioning of IvAp."  (I typed this warning over since this forum doesn't allow me to post any big attachments/screenshots)

While it is true that I can still fly online I need the SDK to work since I enabled the function to switch IVAP transponder between SBY and TA/RA using my 3D cockpit transponder. This function does no longer work now so I have to put the XPDR on C twice, once in the aircraft and once in IVAP.

As you can see in the original post on lhsimulations' forum they directed me to you for further assistance.

Kind regards

Nico

47 minutes ago, Nico Reyns said:

Thanks for your quick answer. The warning says:
"Warning! Failed to load FSUIPC.
No FSUIPC SDK will be available during this session of IvAp.

That's not a message from FSUIPC, but from iVAP from what you say.

It sounds like a conflict betwen the LH DLL and whatever iVAP is loading. Maybe a different order of DLL loading would help -- that is usually dictated by the order of entries in the DLL.XML file.

I'm afraid I know nothing about iVAP. I do have LH Budapest but not currently installed in my P3D4 (you don't mention versions at all). But FSUIPC itself has no dependencies on scenery, so it's definitely a matter relatting to IVap.

It sounds like FSUIPC is loading okay. The error is in the iVAP module not running correctly, not detecting the running FSUIPC.

Didn't you check the Forum for previous postings on this. I've just done so and immediately found this one:

That thread ended with a solution. it may not be the same problem you have, but it must surely be closely related!

Pete