The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nubbix

Toper does not work, or can be activated

Right of the bat, I have asked for a full refund from simMarket. 

Reason for this is that the program cannot be registered and or used. 

I would provide images, but a limit of 20k is not enough to upload. 

I also tried to download the update 1_95, but it says it does not find any installations even though it clearly exists. 

So basically, this program it totally useless and for that I am demanding a refund. 

Hope you get this program to work. 

Using Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.17134.228] and latest version of .NET Framework. 

Dear Nubbix,

I am sorry to hear you had issues with TOPER.

Your post saying that the program can't be used or registered kind of, with due respect, doesn't make sense since there are over 2.500 TOPER customers at the moment of writing this post. Surely not this many people would be buying something that doesn't work or can't be registered.

You can always use utilities that can upload the screenshots to online servers, like "Lightshot"

Which product were you trying to update?

Kind regards,

What is the point of having and upload function in this forum if the Max total size is 0.02MB?? 

Anway here are the two images and I bought the 737 version, which by the way cannot be registered, ergo it cannot be used

This is what happened when I tried to register it using the provided licence. 

Image1 - Installation

I then downloaded the update from this post https://forum.simflight.com/topic/77188-toper-tool-boeing-737ng-updates/

and when I tried to install it (and yes the program was already installed) this error message was shown.

Image 2 - Update error

Tom

Is this the publicity you want, a program that do not work, people should not buy and were support is never given?

Please let me know, and I'll use all channels and platforms to emphasize it?