The simFlight Network Forums

KMEM Runway Operations

FS1TR

I am a very true customer and i like the Simulation a lot. Nur since steam has specific refund policies i cant wait forever 🤔 So i guess it will take some time to fix the issues and i am very happy to buy it again as soon as the issues are resolved, since I want to own every airport 😄

For now I am going to wait for EDDS or buy KMCO since i am missing that one 🙂

3 hours ago, jonas243 said:

Yeah, i know that they use the other runways. But they don't use them ingame... which is really bad with mostly FedEx heavies....

KMEM now is the first airport I have refunded on steam. 

I've got PC and wish I could refund it.  I should've bought PHX or MCO.  The airport looks nice!  I think the FeelThere team did another nice job; it's just really dead.  ORD, DFW, MSP, DEN would have been better for a release than MEM, in my opinion.

• Like 1

For what its worth, KMCO is VERY nice.   The taxiway layout is fun and the tower sits smack in the center of the action with a great view of everything.  There is a fair amount of traffic, especially if you use ATC Joe's schedule, and on top of all that it is a treat visually as well, what with all the bridges, waterways, and greenery.   I find myself playing that one a lot.

Andrew

On 8/29/2018 at 12:12 PM, jonas243 said:

I am a very true customer and i like the Simulation a lot. Nur since steam has specific refund policies i cant wait forever 🤔 So i guess it will take some time to fix the issues and i am very happy to buy it again as soon as the issues are resolved, since I want to own every airport 😄

For now I am going to wait for EDDS or buy KMCO since i am missing that one 🙂

Gabor just gave us (and we updated it already) a fix for the problem you mentioned. Now the heavies should be able to use all runways for takeoffs and landings 🙂 

Vic

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, winsaudi said:

Vic,

Would you please update the current versions table to reflect this change? Also, there are 2 lines for Real Traffic where there should only be one.

Wayne

@FeelThere Vic - Personally I'd give you and your team a whole day to update the current versions sheet versus 1 hour, but Wayne is just a little OCD when it comes to the current versions table. 😂

1 hour ago, winsaudi said:

Ok, maybe Craig is correct that I do have OCD. On the current versions sheet there are now 3 versions of RT and it is doing my head in!

Please fix. Or send me tranquilizers.

Wayne

Wayne,  here's a tranquilizer (i.e., explanation). The table is a history of the updates - not just the last update. There are actually FIVE entries for RT - but it's by design.

Now lay down in the fetal position and count little baby airplanes until you fall asleep. ✈️😴 

• Haha 3

Can someone conferm, that you get a penalty for clearing 2 planes on 18R and 18C at the same time? Got 2 playing today for the first time, although the runways are 1000m apart. I mean IRL, at San Fran the 10s are used at the same time too, and they are only 230m apart.

2 hours ago, Canonio said:

Can someone conferm, that you get a penalty for clearing 2 planes on 18R and 18C at the same time? Got 2 playing today for the first time, although the runways are 1000m apart. I mean IRL, at San Fran the 10s are used at the same time too, and they are only 230m apart.

I haven't experienced it yet, but I do tend to stagger my departures.  Will post if I get a penalty in the future!