Jump to content
The simFlight Network Forums
hexzed

Tower 3D/3D Pro CUSTOM SCHEDULE For KMEM/MEM v2.0

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Ianthius said:

Hi Ben,

@hexzed Sorry to be a pain but it's getting stuck at 72%!!

I've attached the output log again.  I'm not sure what I'm meant to be looking at in the log so I could try and sort it myself. 

There appears to be errors from line 8366 onwards for ICAO not found for a few airports.  Don't know if this is the issue?

Thanks for your time.

Ian

output_log.txt

You're not a pain - just proves us custom schedule makers need to do a better QA job just like Nyerges.

The airport ICAO errors are not critical - they don't cause the loading to freeze. However, these flights will be dropped. @hexzed may want to consider adding these to the airport file and provide a custom kmem_airports.txt.  

The 72% loading issue in this case is caused by an incorrect plane type in the GA schedule. There are two flights with a plane type of C182 and they need to be changed to CN1. I'm sure Ben will provide an update soon to fix these issues, but you can do the edits yourself to get up and running until then. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, crbascott said:

You're not a pain - just proves us custom schedule makers need to do a better QA job just like Nyerges.

Once again, I'm blown away by the selfless effort and time by our schedule makers, who do this out of their love for the game.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Ian, sorry about that.

I think this proves 3 things, you're the first to use this schedule, my quality control has improved immeasurably, and everybody's human 🙂

I will do a more thorough test today, and get the new files back up

Ben

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, hexzed said:

Hi Ian, sorry about that.

I think this proves 3 things, you're the first to use this schedule, my quality control has improved immeasurably, and everybody's human 🙂

I will do a more thorough test today, and get the new files back up

Ben

@hexzed Hi Ben, please don't apologise, I wouldn't even know where to start!!  Thanks for even making the files in the first place to make the game better than it is!

Look forward to a busy busy KMEM!

Thanks again.

Ian

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, i have fixed the mistakes, have run the schedule, and it loads for me.

I have also added an airports file to the dropbox, so please download this as well to make sure all flights appear.

KMEM by default is not the busiest airport, but if you select the busy hours according to the graph, you should get some good traffic 🙂

Thanks

Ben

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, hexzed said:

Ok, i have fixed the mistakes, have run the schedule, and it loads for me.

I have also added an airports file to the dropbox, so please download this as well to make sure all flights appear.

KMEM by default is not the busiest airport, but if you select the busy hours according to the graph, you should get some good traffic 🙂

Thanks

Ben

@hexzed Hi Ben

Many thanks for sorting it out, it loaded up, so I will now play at different times to experience a busy KMEM!  Thanks again.  Ian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ATC AlaskaGuy said:

also where can I go online so can make that graph for my schedules to know what the pack or busiest hours r

What u can do and what other schedule makers have done is to import the schedule into a spreadsheet and generate a graph that way hopefully you have a spreadsheet BUT you can also use the online tool posted in another topic to generate the graph but u might need to search for it using the search bar way up there on the top right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, blacklabelbraai said:

BUT you can also use the online tool posted in another topic

I believe that tool is no longer available due to customer dissatisfaction with the developers.

Nevertheless, I'd recommend to @ATC AlaskaGuy and any other custom schedule making newbie to self serve and learn to build your own graphs. Top notch schedule makers like @hexzed and @battlehawk77 always include graphs for their schedules - it helps "sell" the schedule and is obviously helpful when using the schedule.  

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, crbascott said:

I believe that tool is no longer available due to customer dissatisfaction with the developers.

Nevertheless, I'd recommend to @ATC AlaskaGuy and any other custom schedule making newbie to self serve and learn to build your own graphs. Top notch schedule makers like @hexzed and @battlehawk77 always include graphs for their schedules - it helps "sell" the schedule and is obviously helpful when using the schedule.  

I agree 100% with graphs "selling" schedules. Especially a graph showing statistics of independent days if it's based of specific days of the week. If you want a good example; look at Gavin's (@battlehawk77)  KRDU schedule layout he recently posted. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Guidelines Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.