The simFlight Network Forums

Tower 3D Pro - Real Colors/Aircraft Master List by Airport

Pedantic G

24 minutes ago, alaskaGuy2018 said:

hey I am wondering if this airline and livery could be added 

Atlas Global Airlines 

ICAO KKK

IATA KK

Delete 'Airlines' from the name, it is just AtlasGlobal.

They just started operating the Airbus A330 (TC-AGL).

Just wondering if LEVEL is also going to be added in the near future and if so, what types....

6 hours ago, cHabu said:

Delete 'Airlines' from the name, it is just AtlasGlobal.

They just started operating the Airbus A330 (TC-AGL).

Just wondering if LEVEL is also going to be added in the near future and if so, what types....

Level has already been added into Tower 3D. If you purchase the LEBL real color file; Level flies in there. Its classified as an a332. You can download the updated list on at the very beginning post on this thread and you can view all the liveries that they have in the game currently and which aircraft they company flies with to which airports. You have to purcahse the airport's real color files in order to get that aircraft with that livery. Hope this helps!

Can you provide some flight details like flight number, days it operates as have spent some time looking at the traffic for Vancouver for the up coming release and never seen it?

Thanks

Edited by Pedantic G
edit text

11 hours ago, ashman99 said:

"Just wondering if LEVEL is also going to be added in the near future and if so, what types....@

Level has already been added into Tower 3D. If you purchase the LEBL real color file; Level flies in there. Its classified as an a332. You can download the updated list on at the very beginning post on this thread and you can view all the liveries that they have in the game currently and which aircraft they company flies with to which airports. You have to purcahse the airport's real color files in order to get that aircraft with that livery. Hope this helps!

@cHabu

As @ashman99correctly states they have been added to the LEBL RC file. In addition to the A332 there is also the A321 in Level livery (this also flies into EGGK as part of @battlehawk77's Custom Schedules) under its correct call sign, details for both as below:

Type_Code    Airport    Code    Airline Name
A321_vk         LEBL          vk      Anisec Luftfahrt GmbH (Level - Iberia)
A332_lv          LEBL           lv      Level (Iberia)

Hope this helps

1 hour ago, cHabu said:

Did not know the A321 is already in the game, but the A321s under the LEVEL brand are not being operated by Iberia. The (Austrian registered) A321 are being operated by Vueling for Anisec Luftfahrt.

Thanks for the info..Will update the Master File to reflect this for the next version 🙂

All,

Version 7 now posted to include CYVR (Vancouver detail).

Lots of new liveries and airlines (mainly in the Canadian pages) but also includes an updated version on the B738_ua, which now sports the recently introduced new United livery being rolled out the the fleet, starting with the B738, which Gabor has added.

united.PNG

Not all the new liveries etc are in the standard RT but have been added to make the custom schedules created by the likes of @battlehawk77 , @hexzed and @ATControl -- Joemore rewarding when used.

As always, if you spot any errors or have updates for me, PM me.

The next version of this document, hopefully soon, will include the EDDM RC update asked for by the forum which @hexzed has been testing and we are nearly there with this. This will include the 15 or so new liveries requested by the forum, and updated Etihad Airlines liveried B77W and will also include the NEO's for the first time covering the A20N and A21N for the likes of easyJet, Iberia, Air Malta, Lufthansa, Pegasus, SAS and TAP Air Portugal.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Pedantic G said:

All,

Version 7 now posted to include CYVR (Vancouver detail).

Lots of new liveries and airlines (mainly in the Canadian pages) but also includes an updated version on the B738_ua, which now sports the recently introduced new United livery being rolled out the the fleet, starting with the B738, which Gabor has added.

united.PNG

That absolutely looks beautiful!! I saw the Alaska 738 was listed in the airport feed. By chance was that livery updated like it's 739 companion? Or was United the only new livery update for CYVR?

40 minutes ago, alaskaGuy2018 said:

I wasn't aware that the United one is but what aircraft type of United has the new livery and was wondering if eventually all of the United aircraft will have the new livery

Look at the United press release on the new livery and it will tell you all you need to know but they are starting with the B738 which is why Gabor offered to put it into the Vancouver RC at a late stage.

30 minutes ago, alaskaGuy2018 said:

I will look at the flight numbers for air France for the 787-9 to Vancouver from Paris at some point today I will not at home in Anchorage I am in Seattle as my grandmother is not doing well and may be gone by monday

I am sure that the AF 789 will be in the Paris CDG RC when it comes out later in the year. 😉

Sorry to hear about your grandmother.

G

here is a screen shot of them flying it from paris to jfk and back to paris but I see in the schedule it is like every other day right now here is a screen shot from flightradar24.com I thought I saw it in the schedule from paris to Vancouver but now I don't see that I will have to maybe look at the airport and see but this is what I found 

AFR flight schedule from paris to JFK.png

20 minutes ago, Braf123456 said:

I’m wondering why Edelweiss wasn’t put in the airports 

Because it's considered a Seasoned airline. If you look on Wikipedia transat flies to a lot of places but there's not a lot listed in the original schedule because I don't think they list the seasoned flights for certain airports maybe.

• 2 weeks later...

hey is there a way that maybe somehow that in the master list by airport what cargo airlines are in the game that we can use. like just a list of Cargo airlines what sucks though is that for Lufthansa airlines cargo the ICAO code is GEC and the IATA code is LH like the airline is for some reason so not sure how that could be incorporated into Tower 3D Pro.

5 hours ago, alaskaGuy2018 said:

like the airline is for some reason so not sure...

Same company, different branches. I suppose it's fair to say that you can consider the ICAO code as first name and the IATA code as last name. DLH LH and GEC LH, one happy family! 😁 Lufthansa CityLine (CL) and Lufthansa Systems (L1), etc. would then be uncles or aunts or something. 😕