The simFlight Network Forums

Tower 3D Pro - Real Colors/Aircraft Master List by Airport

Pedantic G

6 hours ago, EliGrim said:

Same company, different branches. I suppose it's fair to say that you can consider the ICAO code as first name and the IATA code as last name. DLH LH and GEC LH, one happy family! 😁 Lufthansa CityLine (CL) and Lufthansa Systems (L1), etc. would then be uncles or aunts or something. 😕

A bit weird to compare an airline (Cityline) to an IT company (Lufthansa Systems) but i understand were you are going to  😉

1 hour ago, alaskaGuy2018 said:

what does ICAO and IATA stand for if you know that is

Check Google for ICAO and IATA. It would be weird to copy what's on the web IMHO  😉

Rgds, Chris.

On 6/10/2019 at 5:19 AM, alaskaGuy2018 said:

hey is there a way that maybe somehow that in the master list by airport what cargo airlines are in the game that we can use. like just a list of Cargo airlines what sucks though is that for Lufthansa airlines cargo the ICAO code is GEC and the IATA code is LH like the airline is for some reason so not sure how that could be incorporated into Tower 3D Pro.

I will take a look at this when I update it when the next airport or RC update is released but to be honest thinking of simplifying it as its getting a monster now

G

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, cHabu said:

Just downloaded the latest version and found an error:

Brussels Airlines has BEL as code not DAT.

Keep up the hard work  😉

Rgds, Chris.

Thanks Chris.  Perfect timing as just updating the files ready for the new Excel format to coincide with the release of Melbourne, hopefully later this week.

• Upvote 1

On 6/30/2019 at 12:22 PM, Pedantic G said:

Thanks Chris.  Perfect timing as just updating the files ready for the new Excel format to coincide with the release of Melbourne, hopefully later this week.

From when you posted this, you say that MEL is coming out sometime this weekend? 

2 hours ago, alaskaGuy2018 said:

ok so now that Melbourne was released today I need to get the new airline master list that is a excel spreadsheet now I need to downloaded it 

As I tell my children AlalaskaGuy I want/I need doesn't get...."I would like" works better! 🤣

• Like 1

2 hours ago, alaskaGuy2018 said:

is there going to be a updated real color/real traffic master list that we can get now that YMML is released or is that not being updated as I know it was a little bit of a challenge to make every time there was a update.

@alaskaGuy2018 If you really want to make a schedule based on YMML so bad and you can't simply wait for @Pedantic G to come out with his. You can easily look up the different liveries in the airplanes list; research the different codes from the airlines txt pad or online and create or update your own master list that way with the new airport assuming you already have YMML. All the information you need and that Pedantic G gets from is already at your own fingertips. I'm sure this is how Pedantic G does it or something similar when creating the master list.

17 hours ago, alaskaGuy2018 said:

is there going to be a updated real color/real traffic master list that we can get now that YMML is released or is that not being updated as I know it was a little bit of a challenge to make every time there was a update.

Will be out tomorrow in the new format 

• Like 1

All

Version 8 in the new more user friendly Excel format now published which includes the newly released YMML RC detail.

Should be easier to use with drop down filters etc and its even got a Cargo Operator capability drop down just for @alaskaGuy2018😀

As always if you have any updates or comments for things to be added/amended let me know.

Special thanks to @hexzed (Ben) and @battlehawk77(Gavin) for doing an initial review for me.

G

• Like 1