Jump to content
The simFlight Network Forums

Tower 3D Pro - Real Colors/Aircraft Master List by Airport


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

* UPDATED 9th December 2020 * Version History: Vs 23.0 Published 9th December 2020 - Updated with EGLL RC details following release of FeelThere London Heathrow Airport I try and keep t

Good day to you all, By popular request (demand!) I have updated the Master List (now Vs 12) to reflect the KRDU RC pack issued last week. @hexzedhas already provided a full description of what i

Ha Ha...I took it as a back handed compliment... Been called many things in the past but gibberish is a new one. That must be what the G is for.. All the best Pedantic Gibberish 😁

Posted Images

3 hours ago, ATC AlaskaGuy said:

there is a error in the latest version of this it won't let me sort anything by a-z keeps coming up with a error that says until the cells are the same size this action can't take place.

It's not a spreadsheet error - it's just the way Excel works. More than likely it is how and what you are trying to sort. You didn't provide any helpful details (tabs, columns, rows, etc.) but I am going to assume you are trying to sort the "Modern Day" list on the Master Code List tab. Row # 435 is a merged cell. You can exclude this row from your sort and everything will be fine.

The "end of table" rows look nice but they do require special attention when performing sorts, filters, and other functions. Personally, I would recommend removing these rows from the various lists. But that's just me being pedantic. 😉 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ATC AlaskaGuy said:

ok so when i tried to alphabetize like the one for all non window freighter version it says that the columns need to be the same size and i have never seen this error so I have no clue what the means to do.

 

Yep, you've already said that. And I've already said what the situation is and how to fix it. Looks like you could use some Excel help  - Google is your friend.    

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/11/2020 at 3:32 AM, crbascott said:

The "end of table" rows look nice but they do require special attention when performing sorts, filters, and other functions. Personally, I would recommend removing these rows from the various lists. But that's just me being pedantic. 😉 

I have updated the latest version on the front page.. I have removed the "end of table" line as this is clearly causing an issue for some and also "unmerged" some cells where possible to help out re sorting data. Failing this, as @crbascottsuggests..."Ask Google" to help on Excel issues.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

I noticed that the newest version for the master list says that united has the new livery on the 787-8, and I just checked by playing the airport and the United 787-8 still has the old yellow gold looking livery in the game Tower 3D Pro. and was just wondering if u have ran into this problem with the release of KIAD

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/21/2020 at 2:49 AM, hexzed said:

I believe that may just be a error by Gary in the file. The actual United 787-800 has not been updated yet, if it will be at all.

I probably got over excited with the drop down as there are so many United aircraft types at KIAD! 

UPDATED:

Have checked all the United Aircraft in the RC FIle and they are all in the NEW livery except the B73G_UA (B737_UA), B753_UA and indeed the B788_UA. Apologies for my drag down slip. I have given myself a good talking too and will try not to let it happen again! 😬

However, for those that cannot wait for the news the B788_UA livery WILL be updated in the next RC to be released (not saying what that will be or when! 😉)

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

 @Pedantic G I had a look at your recent update and see that multiple cargo operators have been added around the world. But a significant few are missing? Virgin Australia and QANTAS FRIEGHT. Also from March 1st Regional Express will be come REX and will be flying Ex-Boeing 737's. So you can find the new livery for those Boeing 737's with a quick search 🙂 Also can you add the Airbus A350-1000 QATAR AIRWAYS to YMML as it a real-life regular?

Plus with the addition of added cargo operators like TOLL AVIATION, I presume by using their IATA Codes they come with their own livery now not just be a white plane?

A quick patch update with this be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, QantasFan-QF476 said:

 @Pedantic G I had a look at your recent update and see that multiple cargo operators have been added around the world. But a significant few are missing? Virgin Australia and QANTAS FRIEGHT. Also from March 1st Regional Express will be come REX and will be flying Ex-Boeing 737's. So you can find the new livery for those Boeing 737's with a quick search 🙂 Also can you add the Airbus A350-1000 QATAR AIRWAYS to YMML as it a real-life regular?

Plus with the addition of added cargo operators like TOLL AVIATION, I presume by using their IATA Codes they come with their own livery now not just be a white plane?

A quick patch update with this be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Gary is "just" the keeper of the list - which is compiled from the planes and liveries available in Real Traffic and the Real Color packs. If you want specific planes/liveries added to RT/RC you'll need to direct the requests to NyergesDesign. If/when updates are released by ND, Gary will update the list accordingly. And to set expectations - "quick patch updates" as you call them are not a commonality.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, QantasFan-QF476 said:

 @Pedantic G I had a look at your recent update and see that multiple cargo operators have been added around the world. But a significant few are missing? Virgin Australia and QANTAS FRIEGHT. Also from March 1st Regional Express will be come REX and will be flying Ex-Boeing 737's. So you can find the new livery for those Boeing 737's with a quick search 🙂 Also can you add the Airbus A350-1000 QATAR AIRWAYS to YMML as it a real-life regular?

Plus with the addition of added cargo operators like TOLL AVIATION, I presume by using their IATA Codes they come with their own livery now not just be a white plane?

A quick patch update with this be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

We have the qatar 350-1000 already 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Braf123456 said:

We have the qatar 350-1000 already 

You have it because you have all the RC packs. However, "we" may or may not have it.

3 hours ago, Braf123456 said:

But you can still use it tho it don't matter if it's in YMML because it's in kdfw rjtt eddf 

That's ASSuming one has KDFW, RJTT, or EDDF. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Braf123456 said:

But you can still use it tho it don't matter if it's in YMML because it's in kdfw rjtt eddf 

True all this but will it work if I put it in my schedule and play the simulation at YMML? Or do I have to play the simulation at KDFW, RJTT, EDDF? Or do I have to take the airplanes folder from one of the latter 3 and paste in the YMML Folder of the game and then in the schedule put the QATAR AIRWAYS code (QR) with the code for the aircraft type AIRBUS A350-1000 and then it will spawn the A350-1000 with the QATAR AIRWAYS Livery at YMML?

Sorry about all this I just find this all a little confusing 🙂

Love the game otherwise 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, QantasFan-QF476 said:

True all this but will it work if I put it in my schedule and play the simulation at YMML? Or do I have to play the simulation at KDFW, RJTT, EDDF? Or do I have to take the airplanes folder from one of the latter 3 and paste in the YMML Folder of the game and then in the schedule put the QATAR AIRWAYS code (QR) with the code for the aircraft type AIRBUS A350-1000 and then it will spawn the A350-1000 with the QATAR AIRWAYS Livery at YMML?

Sorry about all this I just find this all a little confusing 🙂

Love the game otherwise 🙂

OK QantasFan lets try and get this sorted and don't worry it is a little confusing until you get your head around it.😕

AS background, as @crbascottsaid I am just the keeper of this painful list and report in one place what is in each RC pack produced for a consolidated view for forum members for my sins. I try and keep this updated as far as I can and influence NyergesDesign to add new models/liveries where I can, sometimes successfully, sometimes not.

"patches" for RC are rare and far between to manage your expectations and generally only occur for the more popular older airports RC so I would doubt that for YMML this would happen to be honest but if the particular airlines/types you mention fly into and out of upcoming releases they should get spotted and potentially added . 

To answer your specific questions if I can (and I am sure others will correct this if I get it wrong!)

It will work if you add an A35K rotation in your YMML schedule if you do the following (and this process applies to any airline/type etc)

1. You OWN one of the packs that the QR A35K is in (and as pointed out it is in the 3 airports mentioned above currently) - For info the game loads the packs in order so IF a livery is updated in a later pack it will override earlier iterations and show the latest livery in gameplay

2. The aircraft (in this example the A35K) is in that particular airports airplane file. In this case for YMML it is NOT therefore you need to add the one particular line to the ymml_airplanes.txt file) for it to spawn correctly. The line is 

A35K-351-AIRBUS INDUSTRIE A350-1000               -WIDE BODY JET

You just need to add the line in and save it, no need to copy another airplanes.txt file in its entirety unless you want to but it obviously must have the specific airplane you want in it. As a general rule of thumb the latest airport released will normally be the full list of current airplanes available. NOTE: The Bolded 3 letter number is the one you use in game play in the schedule.

3. The airline is in the airlines.txt file which in this case it obviously is as QTR, QR, QATARI, Qatar Airways, Qatar so no worries

4. The flight is obviously in the schedule for it to spawn. Had a quick look at the published schedule and the only one I can see for YMML is currently the A388 one of 

DOH, MEL, 388, QR,  904, 17:53, 12:00, 1, QR.

So for your example to appear this would need to appear as:

DOH, MEL, 351, QR,  904, 17:53, 12:00, 1, QR

Of course you can add your own version of what you want to do and provided you follow the same rules it will work. As an example if you wanted to add an outbound rotation it could be something like this:

MEL, DOH, 351, QR,  905, 12:00, 21:10, 1, QR

Hey presto, when you play provided you do the above steps it should appear! 😍

Other general rules. Always update your Real Traffic file when a new airport is released to make sure you have the latest version. Its free as you already bought the link (just use your purchased code) but a lot of people fall foul of this and wonder why sometimes they get no shows or white planes. Also, IF you have previously made amendments to any of the RT files (ie in this case the ymml_airplanes.txt file and potentially the ymml_schedule.txt file)IT will overwrite your changes so save your amendments in a custom schedule file to then put them back in for your changes to show in future game play.

Hope this helps

G

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @Pedantic G thanks for your response below. This all now makes sense as I know how to add stuff easily manually etc. So if it in another RC Pack then I guess it will be easier to just copy from that if I have that data. 

I guess my only other question is can I put a livery on a B737 if it on a SF30/34 plane? E.g. Regional Express from March next year is going to be flying Boeing 737's as well as there SF30/34's as there fleet.

Also if you can try to influence QANTAS FREIGHT been added in, along with the change for REX in the next update with it's entire fleet of aircraft that would make it nearly perfect for YMML. 

Kind Regards,

Daniel.

12 minutes ago, Pedantic G said:

OK QantasFan lets try and get this sorted and don't worry it is a little confusing until you get your head around it.😕

AS background, as @crbascottsaid I am just the keeper of this painful list and report in one place what is in each RC pack produced for a consolidated view for forum members for my sins. I try and keep this updated as far as I can and influence NyergesDesign to add new models/liveries where I can, sometimes successfully, sometimes not.

"patches" for RC are rare and far between to manage your expectations and generally only occur for the more popular older airports RC so I would doubt that for YMML this would happen to be honest but if the particular airlines/types you mention fly into and out of upcoming releases they should get spotted and potentially added . 

To answer your specific questions if I can (and I am sure others will correct this if I get it wrong!)

It will work if you add an A35K rotation in your YMML schedule if you do the following (and this process applies to any airline/type etc)

1. You OWN one of the packs that the QR A35K is in (and as pointed out it is in the 3 airports mentioned above currently) - For info the game loads the packs in order so IF a livery is updated in a later pack it will override earlier iterations and show the latest livery in gameplay

2. The aircraft (in this example the A35K) is in that particular airports airplane file. In this case for YMML it is NOT therefore you need to add the one particular line to the ymml_airplanes.txt file) for it to spawn correctly. The line is 

A35K-351-AIRBUS INDUSTRIE A350-1000               -WIDE BODY JET

You just need to add the line in and save it, no need to copy another airplanes.txt file in its entirety unless you want to but it obviously must have the specific airplane you want in it. As a general rule of thumb the latest airport released will normally be the full list of current airplanes available. NOTE: The Bolded 3 letter number is the one you use in game play in the schedule.

3. The airline is in the airlines.txt file which in this case it obviously is as QTR, QR, QATARI, Qatar Airways, Qatar so no worries

4. The flight is obviously in the schedule for it to spawn. Had a quick look at the published schedule and the only one I can see for YMML is currently the A388 one of 

DOH, MEL, 388, QR,  904, 17:53, 12:00, 1, QR.

So for your example to appear this would need to appear as:

DOH, MEL, 351, QR,  904, 17:53, 12:00, 1, QR

Of course you can add your own version of what you want to do and provided you follow the same rules it will work. As an example if you wanted to add an outbound rotation it could be something like this:

MEL, DOH, 351, QR,  905, 12:00, 21:10, 1, QR

Hey presto, when you play provided you do the above steps it should appear! 😍

Other general rules. Always update your Real Traffic file when a new airport is released to make sure you have the latest version. Its free as you already bought the link (just use your purchased code) but a lot of people fall foul of this and wonder why sometimes they get no shows or white planes. Also, IF you have previously made amendments to any of the RT files (ie in this case the ymml_airplanes.txt file and potentially the ymml_schedule.txt file)IT will overwrite your changes so save your amendments in a custom schedule file to then put them back in for your changes to show in future game play.

Hope this helps

G

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Guidelines Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.