The simFlight Network Forums
Pedantic G

Tower 3D Pro - Real Colors/Aircraft Master List by Airport

there is a error in the latest version of this it won't let me sort anything by a-z keeps coming up with a error that says until the cells are the same size this action can't take place.

• Confused 2

3 hours ago, ATC AlaskaGuy said:

there is a error in the latest version of this it won't let me sort anything by a-z keeps coming up with a error that says until the cells are the same size this action can't take place.

It's not a spreadsheet error - it's just the way Excel works. More than likely it is how and what you are trying to sort. You didn't provide any helpful details (tabs, columns, rows, etc.) but I am going to assume you are trying to sort the "Modern Day" list on the Master Code List tab. Row # 435 is a merged cell. You can exclude this row from your sort and everything will be fine.

The "end of table" rows look nice but they do require special attention when performing sorts, filters, and other functions. Personally, I would recommend removing these rows from the various lists. But that's just me being pedantic. 😉 

ok so when i tried to alphabetize like the one for all non window freighter version it says that the columns need to be the same size and i have never seen this error so I have no clue what the means to do.

1 hour ago, ATC AlaskaGuy said:

ok so when i tried to alphabetize like the one for all non window freighter version it says that the columns need to be the same size and i have never seen this error so I have no clue what the means to do.

Yep, you've already said that. And I've already said what the situation is and how to fix it. Looks like you could use some Excel help  - Google is your friend.    

On 9/11/2020 at 3:32 AM, crbascott said:

The "end of table" rows look nice but they do require special attention when performing sorts, filters, and other functions. Personally, I would recommend removing these rows from the various lists. But that's just me being pedantic. 😉 

I have updated the latest version on the front page.. I have removed the "end of table" line as this is clearly causing an issue for some and also "unmerged" some cells where possible to help out re sorting data. Failing this, as @crbascottsuggests..."Ask Google" to help on Excel issues.

• Haha 1

Hi
Each time I installed the real traffic file in feelthere data file even under LAX file C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Tower 3D Pro\Extensions , I don’t get any other traffic other than what the Lax DEFAULT FOR (TAB,FRT,TGB,VAL, BLA)

What I’m missing

Thanks,

Raad

1 hour ago, raad said:

Hi
Each time I installed the real traffic file in feelthere data file even under LAX file C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Tower 3D Pro\Extensions , I don’t get any other traffic other than what the Lax DEFAULT FOR (TAB,FRT,TGB,VAL, BLA)

What I’m missing

Thanks,

Raad

This thread is not a troubleshooting thread - it pertains only to the master list maintained by @Pedantic G. Please start a new thread or find a more appropriate thread and we'll get down to the bottom of your install issues.

• Thanks 1