The simFlight Network Forums

Tower 3D Pro - Real Colors/Aircraft Master List by Airport

Pedantic G

15 hours ago, WildCard said:

These look like they may be partially mixed together

FULL RC List

• A320_kk    LFPG    texpack_20    kk    Asiana Cargo    CEASED OPERATIONS    (should be CARGO OPERATOR) - ASIANA CARGO HAD WRONG CODE - NOW CORRECTED
  • B727_kp    RETRO    texpack_retro    kp    Asky Airlines    RETRO PACK    (should be B727_m$, m$ & RETRO Kiwi) - Copy of Retro I had showed KP for Retro Kiwi - NOW CORRECTED

• B738_zf    LEBL    texpack_16*    zf    Athens Airways (should be Azur Air) - NOW CORRECTED
  • B77W_zf    OMDB    texpack_21    zf    Athens Airways (should be Azur Air) - NOW CORRECTED

MASTER CODE LIST

• kk    AAC    Asiana Cargo    ASIANA CARGO    CARGO OPERATOR    Korea    Asia - Incorrect Code - Now Corrected as r#
  • kk    KKK    Atlasjet (Global)    ATLAS JET    CEASED OPERATIONS    Turkey    Europe - CORRECT AND HAS CEASED OPS
  • kp    SKK    Asky Airlines    ASKY AIRLINE    Togo    Middle East & Africa - CORRECT
  • kp    KIA    RETRO Kiwi Intl. Airlines    KIWI    United States    United States (should be m$) = Copy of Retro I had showed KP for Retro Kiwi - NOW CORRECTED
  • zf    ATW    Athens Airways    ATHENS AIR    CEASED OPERATIONS    Greece    Europe - REMOVED ZF FROM LIST FOR ATHENS AIRWAYS AS USED FOR AZUR AIR NOW
  • zf    KTK    Azur Air    AZUR AIR    Russia    Europe - CORRECT

Last line of FULL RC List should be

• T154_ma    RETRO    texpack_retro    RETRO Malev Hungarian Airlines    RETRO PACK - MY MASTER FILE WAS FINE BUT FOR SOME REASON SHOWED A 5 IN EXTRACT PUBLISHED

Thanks Daniel.

File will be updated in next release shortly as per comments above

Appreciated

Gary

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, MJKERR said:

EGLL, v23

Why does VSV / DV, SCAT Airlines appear in the texpack_32?
It does not appear in the Real Traffic schedule
Is this an error?
If so, is it simply a mistake, or what should it actually be?
I have been trying to work out if it is a different airline, but nothing so far

B763_dv    EGLL    texpack_32    dv    SCAT (Sunday) Airlines

No mistake. 

It was put in at the request of someone that does custom schedules and if you read the notice in RED as the header to this list topic  which states PLEASE NOTE IN PURCHASED REAL COLOR FILES FOR SOME AIRPORTS (BE THEY THE ORIGINAL VERSION OR SPECIFIC FORUM REQUESTED UPDATES) NOT ALL LIVERIES/AIRCRAFT TYPES ARE IN THE PUBLISHED REAL TRAFFIC SCHEDULES. 

This will explain why there is invariably more RC airplanes than in the RT schedule to allow for variety for an individual airport where a published RT schedule may be restrictive for a snapshot individual day when it was put together for the airport RT release.

Where schedulers do ask Nygeres Design, or direct to myself to add additions to the published RC, I and the people that also test the liveries for accuracy, do check to see if the requests are valid for the airport or are updates to historic livery/models previously published . In this case, indeed it did fly into Heathrow just prior to our UK 2nd lockdown as per Big Jet TV live broadcast on 4th November 2020 which is why someone probably asked for it (from memory it went to the Cargo2 terminal as per your map). The RT published when the game was released was based around a pre-covid day in December 2019 for volume.

Screenshot 2021-03-23 161013.png

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, MJKERR said:

Air Astana, thus getting round the rules for this airline not being permitted

Air Astana was never banned from flying in the EU.  They were only permitted to fly certain aircraft types in EU.  They are the exception in that other Kazakhstan airlines were banned.

2 hours ago, MJKERR said:

EGLL
RUN 9T - Air ACT
This cargo operator was rare to LHR before 2020
SAS has temporarily transferred two slots to them
However, just to complicate things the operator is Turkish Airlines (Cargo) 
TK6227 IST - LHR / TK6228 LHR - IST
Would it be reasonable to combine both and use 9T6227 instead?
The callsign will be incorrect, but the real colour will be correct, it is the best compromise I can think of

What ever you do with your own files is up to you and your suggestion is logical and in fact is exactly what I did in my own custom schedule I put together for testing

Hi All,

Its been a while due to no airport releases but Master File Vs24.0 released now with ZBAD RC details, errors in previous version corrected and known airline operational fleet updates.

The more observant of you will work out that in the ZBAD RC release there are far more aircraft and liveries in it that currently fly into ZBAD and with Gabor's agreement I asked for a larger number of additions to be added to the RC to make it more value for money for people purchasing it.

There are a number of reasons for this.

1. ZBAD is a relatively new airport and due to Covid the number of airlines and types flying into it transferring over from ZPEK-Beijing Capital Airport has been delayed due to current International flying restrictions. Where possible, especially for the domestic airlines, all aircraft types that these airlines operate have been added, including the B737 MAX where it is known they have or are due to get them.

2. Due to the enormous amount of Cargo aircraft currently flying, where possible I identified those that fly into the surrounding airports in China (there is still very little Cargo that flies into ZBAD) and those that historically have not been updated to the Non Window Cargo variant that Nygeres added a while ago and added these to the RC request.

3. I have tried to add requests spotted on the forums and those asked directly to me into this one for those that like to build their own schedules for other airports (although not all of them can be accommodated but I do try). Specifically in this RC/RT release these are some of the highlights:

- There are 2 new airframes for gaps in the Cargo variant. The B73K (B738 Freighter) and A21F (A321 Freighter) with some associated liveries for aircraft currently flying. @QantasFan-QF476the A21F for Qantas Freight/Australia Post is added!

- @QantasFan-QF476the B738 for REX is also added

- Requests for the B73K for Amazon Prime Sun Country and DHL iAero Swift added

-  Some updated liveries and more US Cargo operators added.

- @Macquariefor RT the A343 body scale has been adjusted to be more in scale following your forum query in early March.

With the new version being released sometime in the future I am not sure how many more RC's in this format will be released or updated so will keep an eye out for requests/comments and add where I can if and when any new RC packs are to be produced.

Keep well and Covid free all 🙃

• Thanks 1

Could you possibly add the following:

a. Silver Airways ATR42-600 currently flying out of Florida and the Caribbean.new color also. 
b. Liat Airlines ATR42-400- they don’t operate the Dash 8 anymore. 
c. Caribbean Airlines ATR72-600 currently flying out of the the Caribbean.

d. Eastern also has B767-200. Currently only 767-300 is listed. 
e. Air Sunshine real colors. Models: SF3, CNA, and EM2

f. Intercaribbean airways. Real color. Models- DH6-300 twin otter and embraer 120

g. Winair real colors. Models: DH6-300 twin otter and ATR42-500

Obviously I’m trying to build a custom schedule for TIST. My home airport. 😉

Thanks in advance if you can make it happen.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, maverick1989 said:

Could you possibly add the following:

a. Silver Airways ATR42-600 currently flying out of Florida and the Caribbean.new color also. 
b. Liat Airlines ATR42-400- they don’t operate the Dash 8 anymore. 
c. Caribbean Airlines ATR72-600 currently flying out of the the Caribbean.

d. Eastern also has B767-200. Currently only 767-300 is listed. 
e. Air Sunshine real colors. Models: SF3, CNA, and EM2

f. Intercaribbean airways. Real color. Models- DH6-300 twin otter and embraer 120

g. Winair real colors. Models: DH6-300 twin otter and ATR42-500

Obviously I’m trying to build a custom schedule for TIST. My home airport. 😉

Thanks in advance if you can make it happen.

You need to send this request either in another thread or by DM to Nyerges Design. This thread (in spite of endless attempts to hijack) is only about the master list in which Pedantic G is the under appreciated keeper of - nothing more, nothing less.

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, crbascott said:

This thread (in spite of endless attempts to hijack) is only about the master list in which Pedantic G is the under appreciated keeper of - nothing more, nothing less.

I couldn't agree more.  Thank you Gary for all your efforts in maintaining this master list.  I've found it useful a number of times.  Please keep up the good work.

Ron

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1