The simFlight Network Forums

Tower 3D Pro - Real Colors/Aircraft Master List by Airport

Pedantic G

Hi all,

Following the release of the latest and probably the penultimate airport in this game format and its associated airport RC Package, Vs 25 of the Master file now uploaded.

There are 126 additional listings for LTFM, the majority of which fly or have flown into Istanbul at some point since the airport opened but as before an opportunity has been taken to update some cargo variant models and requests from members where thought appropriate. 

I have also taken the opportunity in the time between this airport release and the previous ZBAD one to do some more extensive research to update specific livery comments on airlines that have updated their liveries in recent times and also expand the livery comments on Cargo operators in particular. I hope this is useful for the community members who, like me, create their own schedules.

Special comments on airlines who have ceased operating or have announced the cessation of flying specific airframe types in these trying Covid times have been updated if I have spotted them in airline press.

Take care all

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Pedantic G said:

Hi all,

Following the release of the latest and probably the penultimate airport in this game format and its associated airport RC Package, Vs 25 of the Master file now uploaded.

There are 126 additional listings for LTFM, the majority of which fly or have flown into Istanbul at some point since the airport opened but as before an opportunity has been taken to update some cargo variant models and requests from members where thought appropriate. 

I have also taken the opportunity in the time between this airport release and the previous ZBAD one to do some more extensive research to update specific livery comments on airlines that have updated their liveries in recent times and also expand the livery comments on Cargo operators in particular. I hope this is useful for the community members who, like me, create their own schedules.

Special comments on airlines who have ceased operating or have announced the cessation of flying specific airframe types in these trying Covid times have been updated if I have spotted them in airline press.

Take care all

Thank you

Charles

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Pedantic G said:

Hi all,

Take care all

thanks for all the hard work 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, ATC AlaskaGuy said:

why did you put Malaysian Airlines (MAS MH) in as having an A380-800 A388 in the newest version for this? I can't get it to work for the Malaysian  Airlines A388 in LTFM IST.

I added it because its in the LTFM Manifest file and it does work at LTFM (picture attached) 😉

- Assets/Resources/airplanes/Textures/A388_mh.jpg

MAS_A388.png

@ATC AlaskaGuy, since @Pedantic G probably didn't spend the night in Photoshop, it can be assumed that the livery is in the LTFM RC pack.
In your case I would download RT and RC LTFM again and reinstall both. If that doesn't fix the problem, you might want to open a separate thread or send a mail to Nyergesdesign, as there may be a problem with your installer.

23 minutes ago, ATC AlaskaGuy said:

that livery doesn't come up

I understand that this is annoying, however, this has nothing to do with the RC Master List and @Pedantic G won't be able to do much about it. To figure out what the problem is, you will have to open a new thread.

• Upvote 2

@MJKERR I'm pretty sure the typo will be fixed with the next update.

Until then you can fix it yourself.

• Click on MASTER CODE LIST
  • Search for the call sign ETIHAD (or IATA codes #y and ey or ICAO codes ETC and ETD)
  • Correct the details under Airline Name
  • Save the document
  • Click on FULL RC List

Now you can search for Etihad as airline name, provided you did not make a typing error when correcting! 😉

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, MJKERR said:

Whilst we wait for the final Master List

For this next release could the airline
Etihad
be corrected please
I keep searching for this but nothing is found as it is not spelt correctly

Thanks for pointing out.

Corrected ready for the next/final version or will it be! 😉

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ATC AlaskaGuy said:

i noticed that WSSS-SIN Changi International has been released but real traffic hasn't been updated for some reason.

It would not be the first time that an airport is released before RT is updated.
What I don't understand is how @Pedantic G can help you with this. He neither creates nor publishes Real Traffic. What is stopping you from creating your own thread. I know you can do it! 😉

• Thanks 1

Hi all,

Following the release of the last airport in this game format and its associated airport RC Package, Vs_26 of the Master file now uploaded. With no more airports being produced now whilst we await the new version announced by FT of Tower! Simulator 3 this may well be the last version of this listing in this format.

There are 184 additional listings for WSSS, the majority of which fly or have flown into Singapore Changi but as before an opportunity has been taken to update some cargo variant models and requests from community members where thought appropriate. 

Special comments on airlines who have ceased operating or have announced the cessation of flying specific airframe types have been updated if I have spotted them in airline press.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, girardjib said:

So how I update this as I am on steam ? 

“This” is a spreadsheet. Just download and view it.

If you are having problems with the sim, RT, or RC you need to create a new thread or find an appropriate thread to post in.

• 3 weeks later...