The simFlight Network Forums

Tower 3D Pro - Real Colors/Aircraft Master List by Airport

Pedantic G

6 hours ago, Jason-118 said:

Just finished my first schedule and this was really handy for me. Just noticed though the reference to Gatwick is down as EGGK rather than EGKK on the FULL RC LIST sheet.

Thanks Jason. Glad it was useful and its much easier for custom schedule writers to use now. 👍

Good spot on the Gatwick typo and all corrected now ready for the next version release which should be later this week as just updating the file ready for the Paris CDG airport release and the Munich Forum requested RC update. Hopefully I will get this out before @alaskaGuy2018chases me! 😉

• Haha 1

Version 9 is now uploaded 😊

This now includes the RC from the recently released LPFG (Paris CDG) and updated EDDM (Munich) RC, which should be out any day now to coincide with the SP on EDDM, kindly done FOC by Gabor @nyergesdesign. Just update your original link for EDDM to get this. I am sure @hexzed (Ben) will be running a new poll soon for the next one once he gets the OK from Gabor. Hopefully this will be one of the US Airports so we can get some of the updated liveries in the game, Southwest, Sun Country and Air Wisconsin for example.

Some exciting additions to these releases, notably the introduction of the 787-1000 (B78x) in the LPFG RC in the Air France and United Airlines livery and the B789 in the new WestJet livery. Etihad liveries have also had a makeover to the new design.

Also, for the first time, Gabor has found a solution to the bug bear of all Cargo fans in that they now appear without the dreaded passenger windows. There are too many to list so just click on the “Non Window Freighter Version” drop down in the comments field in the Full RC List tab. The bad news for all the custom schedulers is that they now need to update all their schedules to reflect the model changes!

The EDDM RC update included pretty much all the forum requests consolidated by Ben and this also includes some more NEO models which include:

A20N_km

Air Malta

A20N_ib

Iberia Airlines

A20N_lh

Lufthansa German Airlines

A20N_pc

Pegasus Airlines

A20N_sk

SAS Scandinavian Airlines

A21N_tp

TAP Air Portugal

A20N_u2

easyJet

A21N_u2

easyJet

As always, a reminder, PM me with any errors or admissions you spot or comments for future releases and don’t forget to download the latest updated Real Traffic version to take advantage of these models. The 738 Max (B78M) light issue reported by @alaskaGuy2018should be fixed in the RT update as well.

Happy controlling

G

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Pedantic G said:

The bad news for all the custom schedulers is that they now need to update all their schedules to reflect the model changes!

Are you suggesting that Gabor has gone back and updated all the Real Traffic schedules? 😉

PS - I already know the answer to this question.

8 minutes ago, crbascott said:

Are you suggesting that Gabor has gone back and updated all the Real Traffic schedules? 😉

PS - I already know the answer to this question.

Ha ha...nope hence I said custom schedules but you already knew that! 😉

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Luis3019 said:

Need help on y Cathay Pacific cargo CPC c# frame 74N not showing up on JFK airport tried various times on arrival but not showing up I purchased LFPG + RC 

When you say not showing up do you mean the actual flight or you are getting a white aircraft? What is the flight detail in the schedule?

18 minutes ago, Luis3019 said:

Actual flight as CPC c# frame 74N comes up in other airports I have like CDG LAX but does not come up in JFK only as 748 frame all white

So on the strip when it appears does it say 74n or 748? If the later the line in your schedule file should read C#, 74n 

Good day to you all,

By popular request (demand!) I have updated the Master List (now Vs 12) to reflect the KRDU RC pack issued last week. @hexzedhas already provided a full description of what is in it in his previous posts but to answer the question overnight on the SouthWest Livery thread ( @tbruno19 ), yes it does contain the revised livery on the three SW 737's in it as well as the updates on the United A319 included in the KSFO pack.

Also the Spirit A320 has been updated to the yellow livery plus 2 new A20N's for Spirit (in yellow) and Frontier have been included so for you US Airport fanatics this is probably worth a purchase.

Enjoy. 🙂

PS : Before anyone asks I DO NOT HAVE any influence on getting the request for a consolidated central all encompassing RC Pack to cover all the liveries in the game produced. 😆 However, I do feel this is a good idea moving forward and one that should be considered for the next version if not palatable for this version of the game

SW_73H.PNG

United A319.PNG

Spirit A20N.PNG

Fontier A20N.PNG

• Like 3
  • Sad 1