The simFlight Network Forums

Tower 3D Pro - Real Colors/Aircraft Master List by Airport

Pedantic G

5 hours ago, Pedantic G said:

PS : Before anyone asks I DO NOT HAVE any influence on getting the request for a consolidated central all encompassing RC Pack to cover all the liveries in the game produced. 😆 However, I do feel this is a good idea moving forward and one that should be considered for the next version if not palatable for this version of the game

But for now, to get all these pretty liveries you have shared you have to buy yet another RC pack although from a pure airline/plane model perspective there's very little new. How is this not a money grab?

You don't have any influence? I thought you were part of "Team Nyerges". Gabor sure could use some influence/help based on recent releases (LFPG snafu, OMDB schedule, KRDU schedule).  

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, crbascott said:

You don't have any influence? I thought you were part of "Team Nyerges". Gabor sure could use some influence/help based on recent releases (LFPG snafu, OMDB schedule, KRDU schedule).  

Thank you for your opinion Craig,

I, along with small band of others, do indeed try and help Gabor and Vic out with suggestions on RC and airport design etc for upcoming releases and test and offer feedback. However, at the end of the day, I do not own FeelThere or Nyergesdesign and have very little influence in how they run their businesses and I would suspect that as we are now some 22 airports or so into the current operational (albeit unsupported in terms of development) model, with a new version hopefully on the horizon, there would be little appetite to change this.

As with all forum members, I can merely make suggestions and try and influence the future model development and price structure that way.

Gary

• Upvote 1

Gary,

I just wanted to clarify on a repaint listing in your OMBD section. So I noticed that Athens Airways is coded as a 777 with IATA code as ZF. However, in reality ZF is used under Azur Air which is a Russian Airline. And I know that Azur Air flies into DXB. However, I could be wrong; are these one in the same? Or is there really a Greece airline out there that uses the 777?

Ashton

14 hours ago, ashman99 said:

Gary,

I just wanted to clarify on a repaint listing in your OMBD section. So I noticed that Athens Airways is coded as a 777 with IATA code as ZF. However, in reality ZF is used under Azur Air which is a Russian Airline. And I know that Azur Air flies into DXB. However, I could be wrong; are these one in the same? Or is there really a Greece airline out there that uses the 777?

Ashton

Will investigate but there are 2 ZF's in the airlines file.

ATW, ZF, ATHENS AIR, Athens Airways, Greece    
KTK, ZF, AZUR AIR, Azur Air, Ukraine    

Athens Air went out of business in 2010 and should be removed from the airlines file now and the name changed for Azur Air Ukraine to Azul Air, Russia (and they do fly 777's) as Azul Air Ukraine is UTN, QU, UT-UKRAINE, Azur Air, Ukraine

Will investigate more and update once finalised

• Like 1

Revision to the latest version posted (Vers 13a)

Have changed the way airlines that have now ceased operations are reported and IATA codes reused. This should stop issues like the Athens Air/Azul Air Russia issue kindly spotted by @ashman99for me in the OMDB update!😥 (Thanks Ashton 😁)

@nyergesdesignplease note for future RT releases and airline files that the line KTK, ZF, AZUR AIR, Azur Air, Ukraine  should be KTK, ZF, AZUR AIR, Azur Air, Russia.

The Ukraine airline (not currently used in the TD3 game) is UTN, QU, UT-UKRAINE, Azur Air, Ukraine

Gary

• Like 1

athens air was added when lfpg came out and I noticed this then well then a month later IMDb came out and I tried using the azur air and it wouldn't paint the planes for azur air so I used athens air but now that omdb has the current real traffic azur air should work now is this correct that azur air works with a livery as when lfpg came out it was a white plane.

Not sure if you are making a statement here, making an observation or asking a question as difficult to breakdown/understand what you have typed.

From the copy of the RC I have for LFPG there is no _zf file in there nor do any flights appear in the published schedule, which may explain why whatever you tried to add came in as a white plane. Although as you say it does appear in the airlines_lfpg file, albeit incorrectly as duplicated for Athens Air and Azur Air Ukraine which as I have stated is not correct, this does not mean that a RC color is in fact in that manifest file.

IF, as I suspect,  you are indeed asking does the B77W_zf appear with a livery at OMDB, I am reliably informed that it does indeed appear with a Azur Air Russia livery 👍

Greetings all,

I have updated the Master File with Vs.14 to reflect today's release of the long awaited KDFW Airport and associated RC.

Lots of new ones in there to support the RT and @battlehawk77Custom schedules he was hot off the press with today and as always any issues please let me know to rectify/investigate.

Not saying that this one has taken a while to test and get right but when we started this American Airlines were still flying the MD's in their fleet (they retired these over 3 months ago!) and they were in the original RT schedule for the airport and therefore in the RC Pack. As these are now obsolete the RT was subsequently amended to remove the A/C type from the schedule and replaced with the A/C type that replaced these flights for accuracy in today's release version.

However, as the 3 types look really cool in the Silver AA livery (MD80, MD82 & MD83) they have been kept in the released RC Pack for KDFW for those that may want to create a retrospective schedule.

Also note that when you update your RT file this also now includes the amended KRDU schedule that removes the GA and Duplicate Flight issues raised by @crbascottfollowing the release of the airport a few months ago.

Enjoy

Gary

AA_MD83.PNG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Pedantic G said:

Greetings all,

I have updated the Master File with Vs.14 to reflect today's release of the long awaited KDFW Airport and associated RC.

Lots of new ones in there to support the RT and @battlehawk77Custom schedules he was hot off the press with today and as always any issues please let me know to rectify/investigate.

Not saying that this one has taken a while to test and get right but when we started this American Airlines were still flying the MD's in their fleet (they retired these over 3 months ago!) and they were in the original RT schedule for the airport and therefore in the RC Pack. As these are now obsolete the RT was subsequently amended to remove the A/C type from the schedule and replaced with the A/C type that replaced these flights for accuracy in today's release version.

However, as the 3 types look really cool in the Silver AA livery (MD80, MD82 & MD83) they have been kept in the released RC Pack for KDFW for those that may want to create a retrospective schedule.

Also note that when you update your RT file this also now includes the amended KRDU schedule that removes the GA and Duplicate Flight issues raised by @crbascottfollowing the release of the airport a few months ago.

Enjoy

Gary

AA_MD83.PNG

Not gonna lie Gary; I was missin these cool liveries ever since it was taken out of LAX. I'm sure glad to get them back in DFW. Thanks for keeping them around!

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, bartccost said:

@Pedantic G, I think what's he's trying to say is thanks for all your hard work. 😉

PS - he got his question answered in another thread so you can ignore his post.

Ha Ha...I took it as a back handed compliment...

Been called many things in the past but gibberish is a new one. That must be what the G is for..

All the best

Pedantic Gibberish 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 9/6/2018 at 1:16 PM, Pedantic G said:

* UPDATED 16th January 2020 *

Version History:

Vs 15: Published 16th Jan 2020 - Updated with RJTT RC details following release of Tokyo Haneda (RJTT) Airport.

Vs 14: Published 10th Dec 2019 - Updated to reflect the RC added for the release of Dallas Fort-Worth (KDFW) Airport.

Vs 13a: Published 4th Nov 2019 - Updated to reflect changes in the way airlines that have ceased operations are reported to make data more accurate.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

14/09/19

Hello controllers 😁

Following the recent Poll I conducted where the clear winner was producing this moving forward in the new proposed Excel spreadsheet format, I am pleased to publish the updated version below.

There are 4 worksheets in the file, these being:

• Manifest List - detailing the list of RC currently produced by Nyergesdesign
  • Full RC List - columns detailing the Aircraft Type code in each texpack, the airport released in,  the IATA code, Airline name and any special comments if applicable
  • Master Code List - columns detailing the IATA code, ICAO code, Airline Name, Call Sign, Comments field (ie Cargo Operator, Ceased Operations etc), Country of Registration and Global Region (ie Canada, Europe, Pacific, United States etc)
  • Default Airlines List

Should be self explanatory to use but where applicable, each column has a filter where you can search away to your hearts content! 

Happy reading 😎

Gary (PedanticG)

Copyright © Tower! 3D Pro is a registered product of FeelThere Inc.

Copyright © Real Traffic and Real Colors are registered products of Nyergesdesign

Tower 3D Pro RC-Aircraft Master List_v15.xlsx 177.73 kB · 54 downloads

I am not able to open it in Google Sheets

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2018 at 3:16 PM, Pedantic G said:

* UPDATED 16th January 2020 *

Version History:

Vs 15: Published 16th Jan 2020 - Updated with RJTT RC details following release of Tokyo Haneda (RJTT) Airport.

Vs 14: Published 10th Dec 2019 - Updated to reflect the RC added for the release of Dallas Fort-Worth (KDFW) Airport.

Vs 13a: Published 4th Nov 2019 - Updated to reflect changes in the way airlines that have ceased operations are reported to make data more accurate.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

14/09/19

Hello controllers 😁

Following the recent Poll I conducted where the clear winner was producing this moving forward in the new proposed Excel spreadsheet format, I am pleased to publish the updated version below.

There are 4 worksheets in the file, these being:

• Manifest List - detailing the list of RC currently produced by Nyergesdesign
  • Full RC List - columns detailing the Aircraft Type code in each texpack, the airport released in,  the IATA code, Airline name and any special comments if applicable
  • Master Code List - columns detailing the IATA code, ICAO code, Airline Name, Call Sign, Comments field (ie Cargo Operator, Ceased Operations etc), Country of Registration and Global Region (ie Canada, Europe, Pacific, United States etc)
  • Default Airlines List

Should be self explanatory to use but where applicable, each column has a filter where you can search away to your hearts content! 

Happy reading 😎

Gary (PedanticG)

Copyright © Tower! 3D Pro is a registered product of FeelThere Inc.

Copyright © Real Traffic and Real Colors are registered products of Nyergesdesign

Tower 3D Pro RC-Aircraft Master List_v15.xlsx 177.73 kB · 79 downloads

wen is the new update???

• Confused 1

53 minutes ago, Luis3019 said:

wen is the new update???

What do you mean? Real Traffic is already out to reflect the new RJTT airport being released, hence why Gary updated the list to show new liveries and aircraft. You just need to re download the real traffic through the original link that was sent to you in your email in order to apply the update. 🙂

6 minutes ago, ashman99 said:

What do you mean? Real Traffic is already out to reflect the new RJTT airport being released, hence why Gary updated the list to show new liveries and aircraft. You just need to re download the real traffic through the original link that was sent to you in your email in order to apply the update. 🙂

im looking for saudi arabian cargo livery its not on list if u understand look at ths list