The simFlight Network Forums

Tower 3D Pro - Real Colors/Aircraft Master List by Airport

Pedantic G

2 hours ago, Luis3019 said:

im looking for saudi arabian cargo livery its not on list if u understand look at ths list

You will not find Saudi Arabian Cargo livery in the list as to date this livery has not been reproduced in any airport RC. However, this is being looked at for future RC airport releases where applicable (ie Saudia Cargo actually fly to any future developed airports)

@Luis3019 what makes you think that a Saudia Cargo Livery is included in an RC Pack? According to my information, all 747-400s are controlled by ACT Havayolları A.Ş.  (myCargo), the 747-800F and all 777F aircraft are operated by Saudi Arabian Airlines.

In no RT Schedule I could find an ACT Airlines flight (9T) or Saudia Cargo flight (#S). I could not find ACT Airlines as RT airline either. In the RC Packs I own, I could not find a Saudia Cargo Livery or a Saudi Arabian Airlines Livery for a 747 or 777 cargo plane.
It would be great if I were wrong, but I think the list from @Pedantic G is up to date and there is no Saudia Cargo Livery in the RC Packs.

Edit: My apologies, the website did not notify me that @Pedantic G has already replied.

Edited by EliGrim
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, EliGrim said:

@Luis3019 what makes you think that a Saudia Cargo Livery is included in an RC Pack? According to my information, all 747-400s are controlled by ACT Havayolları A.Ş.  (myCargo), the 747-800F and all 777F aircraft are operated by Saudi Arabian Airlines.

In no RT Schedule I could find an ACT Airlines flight (9T) or Saudia Cargo flight (#S). I could not find ACT Airlines as RT airline either. In the RC Packs I own, I could not find a Saudia Cargo Livery or a Saudi Arabian Airlines Livery for a 747 or 777 cargo plane.
It would be great if I were wrong, but I think the list from @Pedantic G is up to date and there is no Saudia Cargo Livery in the RC Packs.

Edit: My apologies, the website did not notify me that @Pedantic G has already replied.

👏👏 wow cant even ask a question on this forum think im too young for this  what makes you think that a Saudia Cargo Livery is included in an RC Pack saw it on a you tube video homie

7 minutes ago, Luis3019 said:

👏👏 wow cant even ask a question on this forum think im too young for this  what makes you think that a Saudia Cargo Livery is included in an RC Pack saw it on a you tube video homie

Do you have a link to the video and the time the plane/livery you're talking about shows up?

11 hours ago, Luis3019 said:

My question was not meant to be negative or belittling. Not everyone is a native speaker and therefore please have some understanding if a statement or question should read a bit rude. The sensitivity sometimes gets lost in a translation.
I could not find a matching livery and so I just wanted to know why you think there must be such a livery. Please excuse me, if you felt offended by my post, that was not intended.

• Upvote 2

I noticed in the newest Real Colors/Aircraft Master List by Airport that LOT Polish Airlines has these aircraft listed in KJFK B763, B788 and B789 i have tried to get the 763 to work with the livery that Lot polish airlfines has and the planes always come up white and with no livery for Lot Polish Airlines so i was just wondering why is the 763 listed with Lot Polish Airlines For KJFK?

9 hours ago, ATC AlaskaGuy said:

I noticed in the newest Real Colors/Aircraft Master List by Airport that LOT Polish Airlines has these aircraft listed in KJFK B763, B788 and B789 i have tried to get the 763 to work with the livery that Lot polish airlfines has and the planes always come up white and with no livery for Lot Polish Airlines so i was just wondering why is the 763 listed with Lot Polish Airlines For KJFK?

A simple easy answer for you @ATC AlaskaGuy is to look it up in the main airplane file for JFK. If you do a control search you will see that there is no LOT 763 in the RC JFK file. Hence why you are getting white planes. It could just be an accidental error in the list.

7 hours ago, ashman99 said:

It could just be an accidental error in the list.

It is indeed Ashley..  LOT don't even fly the 763 now. This was probably in the original RC or a typo when I was manually transferring the info into Word in this lists original format (hence I now do it all in Excel to make life easier). There could be others as well like this as I do make mistakes (or so my wife tells me! 😜).

Thanks Neil for spotting and letting me know. It is now removed and will be updated as such when the V16 comes out, probably when EDDF RC comes out hopefully soon 😉

On 2/6/2020 at 1:48 AM, Pedantic G said:

It is indeed Ashley..  LOT don't even fly the 763 now. This was probably in the original RC or a typo when I was manually transferring the info into Word in this lists original format (hence I now do it all in Excel to make life easier). There could be others as well like this as I do make mistakes (or so my wife tells me! 😜).

Thanks Neil for spotting and letting me know. It is now removed and will be updated as such when the V16 comes out, probably when EDDF RC comes out hopefully soon 😉

Hahaha who's Ashley? Did you mean actually?

• 2 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, ATC AlaskaGuy said:

when will version 20 be out, will it be Monday or sometime next week?

How about we be patient and just wait until @Pedantic G posts and tells us the new version is ready? Keep in mind this is all volunteer, time consuming, and apparently under appreciated work.  

PS - The last version was 15, so by my count (using fingers and toes) I would be fairly confident in saying the next version will be 16.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2