The simFlight Network Forums
ATControl  -- Joe

**Early Look** Major Update -- NEW liveries for LAX (locally) & T3D Pro!

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 2:13 PM, crbascott said:

Check out this post - https://forum.simflight.com/topic/85784-custom-schedules-list-real-life-airport-timetables/ - to see a list of all the custom schedules (there are several for KLAX). Regarding how to get the "new RC for KLAX", it's an update to the existing RC. So like all (non-Steam) product updates, you re-download using your original email/link.  

I tried RC last night for KLAX, KPHL, and St. Thomas (all three RCs combined.)  The version that's the one I found was version 4.2, the same one as I used before.  Am I doing something wrong or am I looking in the wrong place for the update?

38 minutes ago, nrholland said:

I tried RC last night for KLAX, KPHL, and St. Thomas (all three RCs combined.)  The version that's the one I found was version 4.2, the same one as I used before.  Am I doing something wrong or am I looking in the wrong place for the update?

If you read the previous posts in this thread you'll see that the RC bundle has not been updated yet. We are "patiently" waiting for @nyergesdesign to update it. Not sure why the delay. 

Yeah not all models are formed. From what I've tested only planes that are included in the original real traffic schedules have the correct body types. All others are substitutes.

2 hours ago, hexzed said:

Yeah not all models are formed. From what I've tested only planes that are included in the original real traffic schedules have the correct body types. All others are substitutes.

Ah, oké thanks. It would have been better just to name the type DH8 iso F50  😉

I think over half the listed planes are actually not formed. I've got a big list of them for when i do custom schedules 😂

• Like 1

Quick follow-up. Is this a @FeelThere issue or a @nyergesdesign issue ?

I understand from the forum rules that you are not allowed to post any negatives, but making additonal aircraft types is not that much work (so this should be an easy fix).