The simFlight Network Forums

EDDM Gata to runway bug

Michi10

German: Ich könnte es beim nächsten versuch mal Probieren. Jetzt versuche ich es mal mit den Flugzeug B738, A319 und mit der A320. Weil mit den Flugzeug A321, E90, E75 da Funktioniert es überhaupt nicht zum Teil mit der DH8D alle anderen nicht ich vermute den Fehler gefunden zu haben es liegt mit sicherheit nicht an der Engine Datei sonder bei der Taxiway vom erstellen des Flughafen München das da beim Terminal einige Fehler eingeschliechen haben.

Da frage ich mich wie kann ich einen Airport in Tower 3D Pro erstellen wenn nicht mal eine erstell Modus gibt?

Ich kann mich nur jetzt nicht mehr so genau Erinnern wo das selbe Problem auch mal war Irgend ein Flughafen war das selbe Problem.

English: I could try it at the next try. Now I try it with the plane B738, A319 and with the A320. Because with the airplane A321, E90, E75 there it does not work at all partly with the DH8D all other one I assume to have found the error with security is not at the engine file special with the taxiway from the creation of the airport Munich at the Terminal have committed some errors.

Since I wonder how can I create an airport in Tower 3D Pro if not even a create mode there?

I just can not remember exactly where the same problem was sometimes any airport was the same problem.

@hexzed

I tried it and what did I find out now?
This is from terminal 1B and 1C see picture:

568090662_TerminalProblem01.jpg.4c35ba9176c7ffd3d197126566b9a477.jpg

1073755389_TerminalProblem02.thumb.jpg.d6db18ffbef960e62bdea70aec7d449f.jpg

In my eddm-Terminal.xml
Pay attention to Terminla 1b and 1C see picture:

431008313_TerminalProblem03.thumb.jpg.56f883ca34cc54ecf3ba9c330221cb6a.jpg

Since there is a mistake that you can not find why I think it's looking for PGA in the eddm-terminal.xml I have not used.
So he tells me that all the files * .xml what dehrzeit with the airport extension is not properly loaded so he loads a shell aircraft to this position and therefore it comes to such problems. See this picture again:

1411159397_TerminalProblem.jpg.69e1da340d31709d73ada6b89ebdadbf.jpgcommand.thumb.jpg.d1574d15e8e106ae239516d1dc7a5339.jpg

Also was ist das jetzt auf einmal wo her kommen diese Flugzeuge her obwohl die nicht im Flugplan sind oder nicht mal in der Terminal.xml datei?

3 hours ago, hexzed said:

Yes i should have mentioned, you need to put all the airlines in other terminals, not just delete them 

How should I understand that now if there is nothing in Terminal 1B and 1C inside it should be in my opinion no plane inside so empty. The two I found out are PGA and ETD. Which does not even stand in eddm-Terminal.xml. Can I change delete and replace but the same problem remains.

There is something missing in the settings a button with cache empty. Or the game does not read the data correctly, in my opinion what I already read a lot or have heard are sometimes reading errors from the program and that is in the programming a tip error anderst I can not imagine it anywhere else in the Programming an error sits. Therefore, the whole game rebuild and next to control until you find the error. It may also be that the data from the server is not read correctly here you should rather check it.

Changing the eddm_terminal.xml or eddm_schedule would not work.
There it was in the Tower 2011! even better one has the files directly on the hard disk and thus it could be better to control why this was not done with the Tower 3D and Pro so much easier.

2 hours ago, Michi10 said:

How should I understand that now if there is nothing in Terminal 1B and 1C inside it should be in my opinion no plane inside so empty.

The game automatically assigns flights from the schedule to terminals, if there's not assignment for that airline at all. So just distribute the airlines from 1B and 1C to other terminals.

Or the game does not read the data correctly, in my opinion what I already read a lot or have heard are sometimes reading errors from the program and that is in the programming a tip error anderst I can not imagine it anywhere else in the Programming an error sits.

The game does read the data correctly - if all those data are correctly formatted by the one making them. However, it stops loading when the schedule contains an aircraft unknown to the engine, because it's not in the respective airplane file. Like the BCS3 missing from Joe's KBOS airplane file. Mistakes happen (especially when you provide FREE STUFF such as a schedule that took lots of UNPAID hours to make), and if you're able to read the log file, it's even easy to fix - and kindly leave a note in the thread so the maker can fix it.

• Confused 1

Did not look at it in the post for 8 hours, because I've put in Bilderr I have to get it over and over again
There is a picture with the eddm-terminal.txt.
What's in Terminal 1B and 1C. see again the picture:

1189189172_TerminalProblem03.thumb.jpg.df087e51e9867a3ccf9820d5974205dc.jpg

Then look at this picture:

937555204_TerminalProblem01.jpg.24ef70390b801ee2ab078bd53e26b81a.jpg

1879477711_TerminalProblem02.thumb.jpg.0b9a4dff141d7c900b9d065471537368.jpg

Why are aircraft in Terminal 1B and 1C the three images have been made exactly 10 seconds difference.

@DeltaVII your post was unnecessary if you look at the THREE PICTURES. Then explain to me in German or Hungarian whatever, why are there planes here in Terminal 1B and 1C?
Look at the picture EDDM-TERMINAL.TXT, TERMINAL 1B and 1C.

10 hours ago, Michi10 said:

@DeltaVII your post was unnecessary if you look at the THREE PICTURES. Then explain to me in German or Hungarian whatever, why are there planes here in Terminal 1B and 1C?

@DeltaVII (@hexzed also) has tried to explain that the game assigns aircraft automatically to terminals. So if there are planes of airlines in the schedule (eddm_schedule.txt) that are not assigned to any terminal, they are automatically allocated to free terminals. It is therefore necessary to assign all the airlines of the aircraft used in the schedule to a terminal in the "eddm_terminal.txt".
I assume that the same can happen if a terminal is full and no gates are available at the moment. The latter, however, is an unproven assumption on my part.

@DeltaVII (auch @hexzed) hat versucht zu erklären, dass das Spiel Flugzeuge automatisch Terminals zuordnet. Wenn also Flugzeuge von Fluggesellschaften im Zeitplan (eddm_schedule.txt) vorhanden sind, die keinem Terminal zugeordnet sind, werden sie automatisch freien Terminals bzw. Gates zugeordnet. Es ist daher notwendig, alle Fluggesellschaften der im Flugplan verwendeten Flugzeuge einem Terminal in der "eddm_terminal.txt" zuzuordnen.
Ich gehe davon aus, dass das Gleiche passieren kann, wenn ein Terminal voll ist und im Moment keine Gates zur Verfügung stehen. Letzteres ist jedoch eine unbewiesene Annahme meinerseits.

@EliGrim @DeltaVII  "the game assigns aircraft automatically to terminals" is incorrect. It does not do that at all. If an airline does not exist in the terminal file flights for that airline will not spawn. 

And to reiterate - the correct filename has an underscore - it is eddm_terminal.txt. Either @Michi10 has created a file with the wrong filename or the file he is editing is not in the location T3D is expecting. Bottom line the game IS reading a terminal file with entries in 1B and 1C. @Michi10 please provide a log file, this will help solve the problem.

2 hours ago, crbascott said:

@EliGrim @DeltaVII  "the game assigns aircraft automatically to terminals" is incorrect. It does not do that at all. If an airline does not exist in the terminal file flights for that airline will not spawn. 

Can't confirm that. Just tested it with EDDM:

t3dpautoas.jpg.c15de3f5c772650dc4434de220cbbfb2.jpg

Is it possible that there are differences between the website version and the Steam version? I am using the Steam version.

• Like 1

I can confirm, as i have done it a few times, if the airline is not listed at a terminal location, it will spawn into the "blank" terminal, as long as the terminal has enough gate types for the aircraft.

Also they will randomly spawn across multiple "blank" terminals if there is more than 1.

Again i am using a Steam download, but i'm sure this would not matter 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

3 hours ago, alaskaGuy2018 said:

Isnt there suppose to be an update to EDDM that comes out soon 

I've read that where in the forum here I believe I worked. So far what I got so with an update list should be somewhere in the forum, but where exactly I have not yet found.

@hexzed Okay dann ist nur die frage wie so ich dann kein Flugzeug hineinbekomme obwohl der Gate im Terminal 1B und 1C leer ist?
Ich habe auch schon alle Flugzeugtypen versucht aber Ohne ergebenis.

Ok - that's the difference. Blank terminal entries. The game may randomly assign if the terminal is blank. 

However, if there are no blank entries the flights won’t spawn for an airline not in the terminal file.  I just know at KLAS the original terminal file had a bunch of missing airlines and the traffic volume was abysmal. 

• Like 1

@crbascott Thank you for this answer now I understand the thing I did not come because I have not experienced something like that.
Only a part of the puzzle still does not quite solve it Why does not a plane drive into the terminal although I give it the directions? I find that somehow Strange or funny and that is the main question now?

• 3 months later...

Hello

after the update from 08.08.2019 are still some small mistakes inside. This time in Terminal 2GH there are still problems with the smugglers. Some tugs do not work as they should.
The ertse where me the same time an error has occurred and although close to the taxiway D1 in Terminal 2 GH the second at the top is played carousel I would not like to sit inside there is a very bad if you look at it exactly and one other plane would like to runway the crash is already there and -500 Pk deduction that's not.

1992493397_TerminalProblem04.jpg.e62f06cc92ebcd5f1791563504fc0b84.jpg

The second where not a mistake is sitting again in Terminal 2GH near Taxiway D3 as a Svchlepper pulls the plane from the terminal to the map enddabe here are still some crash performed and then sint it -3000 Pk deduction.

2078614340_TerminalProblem05.jpg.0e846f953eb88eb2494efe92b6113530.jpg

The third is still in the vicinity of the taxiway D3 because the plane is not pushed out. Another one can not even drive in to the gate.

The fourth thing that still annoys me is that it's at the loading track and runway when one plane has landed and another plane is about to land. It crashes very hard here -1000 Pk. Since it would be better if you leave the aircraft driving a little further to make the others when rolling out space. Is so my tip

Germany

Hallo nach dem Update von 08.08.2019 sind noch einige kleine Fehler drinnen. dieses mal in Terminal 2GH da gibt es noch immer Probleme mit den Schleppern. Einige Schlepper Funktionieren nicht so wie es sein sollte.
Das ertse wo mir gleich mal ein Fehler aufgetreten ist und zwar in der nähe vom Taxiway D1 in Terminal 2 GH das zweite ganz oben hier wird Karussell gespielt Ich möchte da nicht drinnen sitzen da wird ja einem ganz schlecht wenn man da mal genau schaut und ein anderes Flugzeug möchte auch zur Startbahn ist der Crash schon mal da und -500 Pk abzug das geht doch nicht. Siehe Bild

Das zweite wo nich ein Fehler sitzt ist wieder in Terminal 2GH in der nähe von Taxiway D3 da zieht ein Svchlepper das Flugzeug vom Terminal bis zur Map ende dabe werden hier noch eineige Crash durch geführt und dann sint es -3000 Pk abzug. Siehe Bild

Das dritte ist noch mals in der nähe vom Taxiway D3 da wird das Flugzeug gar nicht rausgeschoben. Ein anderes kann ja nicht mal reinfahren zum Gate.

The fourth thing that still annoys me is that it's at the loading track and runway when one plane has landed and another plane is about to land. It crashes very hard here -1000 Pk. Since it would be better if you leave the aircraft driving a little further to make the others when rolling out space. Is so my tip

MfG

Michi10

1 hour ago, Michi10 said:

Hello

after the update from 08.08.2019 are still some small mistakes inside. This time in Terminal 2GH there are still problems with the smugglers. Some tugs do not work as they should.
The ertse where me the same time an error has occurred and although close to the taxiway D1 in Terminal 2 GH the second at the top is played carousel I would not like to sit inside there is a very bad if you look at it exactly and one other plane would like to runway the crash is already there and -500 Pk deduction that's not.

The second where not a mistake is sitting again in Terminal 2GH near Taxiway D3 as a Svchlepper pulls the plane from the terminal to the map enddabe here are still some crash performed and then sint it -3000 Pk deduction.

The third is still in the vicinity of the taxiway D3 because the plane is not pushed out. Another one can not even drive in to the gate.

Germany

Hallo nach dem Update von 08.08.2019 sind noch einige kleine Fehler drinnen. dieses mal in Terminal 2GH da gibt es noch immer Probleme mit den Schleppern. Einige Schlepper Funktionieren nicht so wie es sein sollte.
Das ertse wo mir gleich mal ein Fehler aufgetreten ist und zwar in der nähe vom Taxiway D1 in Terminal 2 GH das zweite ganz oben hier wird Karussell gespielt Ich möchte da nicht drinnen sitzen da wird ja einem ganz schlecht wenn man da mal genau schaut und ein anderes Flugzeug möchte auch zur Startbahn ist der Crash schon mal da und -500 Pk abzug das geht doch nicht. Siehe Bild

Das zweite wo nich ein Fehler sitzt ist wieder in Terminal 2GH in der nähe von Taxiway D3 da zieht ein Svchlepper das Flugzeug vom Terminal bis zur Map ende dabe werden hier noch eineige Crash durch geführt und dann sint es -3000 Pk abzug. Siehe Bild

Das dritte ist noch mals in der nähe vom Taxiway D3 da wird das Flugzeug gar nicht rausgeschoben. Ein anderes kann ja nicht mal reinfahren zum Gate.

MfG

Michi10

Eddm hasn't been updated yet 

24 minutes ago, Braf123456 said:

It appears to be on steam, there was a 69Mbyte-ish download. Checking the folders, the EDDM files were altered yesterday when the files were downloaded.

2 hours ago, Braf123456 said:

But that was yesterday. See picture below.

1 hour ago, Nasder said:

It appears to be on steam, there was a 69Mbyte-ish download. Checking the folders, the EDDM files were altered yesterday when the files were downloaded.

Exactly that what is marked in gray are the changed data from EDDM see picture.

2018042849_TerminalProblem06.jpg.5d19173eb817aebb9250e9a912591ffa.jpg

But only with the MByte it is not 69 Mb but 68.5 MB.

6 minutes ago, Braf123456 said:

Ok it has been updated but I don't think the real color has 

Really the Real Color are not yet unlocked.

Unfortunately, I do not know how to please here two post in a power for it I apologize.