The simFlight Network Forums

Aerosoft Airbus Pro Thrust

Hi

I have a problem with airbus pro with fsuipc5141e and p3d4,3 when i use thrust levers 1 & 2 forward it's all ok but when i need reverse trust it's going wrong. Levers 1 go in reverse OK but when I use Levers 2 nothing happens but it pulls Levers 1 in reverse. I use LINDA for ThrustReverse. I use Hotas Warthog with no driver and progams for it. P3D4 are all inputs off.

Just hoping for little help  Regards Kim.

1 hour ago, KKA said:

have a problem with airbus pro with fsuipc5141e and p3d4,3 when i use thrust levers 1 & 2 forward it's all ok but when i need reverse trust it's going wrong. Levers 1 go in reverse OK but when I use Levers 2 nothing happens but it pulls Levers 1 in reverse. I use LINDA for ThrustReverse.

I can't support LINDA -- you need their support. But I thought it wasn't possible to use a lever axis for reverse on those models? In fact I thought it was problematic using any FSUIPC calibration on the throttles.  Shows how much I know about some of these add-on aircraft.

Does the Aerosoft support forum offer any hints?

Please also see other threads near here about problems with Airbus Pro throttles:

Pete

3 hours ago, Pete Dowson said:

I can't support LINDA -- you need their support. But I thought it wasn't possible to use a lever axis for reverse on those models? In fact I thought it was problematic using any FSUIPC calibration on the throttles.  Shows how much I know about some of these add-on aircraft.

Does the Aerosoft support forum offer any hints?

Please also see other threads near here about problems with Airbus Pro throttles:

Pete

Thanks for the quick feedback, one last question, can I delete [Axse] & [JoystickCalibration] from the ini file or have it no influence when I want to use P3D4,3

Regards Kim

54 minutes ago, KKA said:

one last question, can I delete [Axse] & [JoystickCalibration] from the ini file or have it no influence when I want to use P3D4,3

Sorry, I don't understand. Of course, deleting sections from the FSUIPC5.INI file removes any settings you made, irrespective of what version of P3D4 you are using.

Pete