The simFlight Network Forums

Tower 3D/3D Pro CUSTOM SCHEDULE For EDDS/STR v2.0

hexzed

Hello

Due to popular demand i have reloaded my schedule.

Please use the link below to download the files

Please remember to use all the listed text files to overwrite the existing real traffic files, including, but not limited to terminal, airports, airlines and airplane text files

Please post here or DM me for any clarification on installation

Please note these schedules are not updated so may contain outdated information

Thanks to @Falryx for keeping a record of these files

Ben

DOWNLOAD FROM HERE

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Many thanks for this schedule for Stuttgart - it improves the (lack of) movements considerably....!

I've printed out the edds_airlines file (all 14 pages!) in order to look up those callsigns which Tower 3D doesn't pronounce well enough to understand.  Is there a printable version which is in ICAO/IATA/Callsign (or however they appear on Tower's arrival & departure strip) alphabetical order, to save having to search through all the pages....?

Many thanks!

2 hours ago, Toni said:

Many thanks for this schedule for Stuttgart - it improves the (lack of) movements considerably....!

I've printed out the edds_airlines file (all 14 pages!) in order to look up those callsigns which Tower 3D doesn't pronounce well enough to understand.  Is there a printable version which is in ICAO/IATA/Callsign (or however they appear on Tower's arrival & departure strip) alphabetical order, to save having to search through all the pages....?

Many thanks!

You can copy the airline list then paste it into excel then sort it alphabetically and delete the airlines you don't need. 

Hi.

I am all new to this, but do follow the instructions. For me, the new schedule stop loading on 72% except from 6.00-8-00 with the all day file. Single hour files work fine. I have tried reinstalling.

I play the all day file on TIST and it works fine. 

Your schedules is so much fun. Keep up the good work..  

Mikael

On 2/6/2019 at 2:55 AM, mig said:

Hi.

Real traffic was bougt yesterday, so i assume it is the latest. I vill just use the different hours individually. That works fine.

Hmmm interesting, is it possible to post your game.log after getting to the 72% so i can see what may be causing the issue?

Ok it has been bought to my attention that the A220 and the CRK plane models have only been released in the LEBL folder.

To get EDDS to work correctly, you will need to copy the lebl_airplanes.text file from the LEBL folder to the EDDS folder and overwrite the edds one.

If anybody has an issue with this please tell me and instead i will upload a version without the A220 in it

• 4 months later...

Ben,

Bought the EDDS DLC while on sale and played your custom schedule for EDDS (full schedule).

(Not sure if this schedule is based on a real time schudule...)

Some 'errors' i have discovered while playing the first few morning hours:

- ABR does not operate flight using the ABR code AFAIK but uses the TAY code. (TAY operates both Belgian and Irish registered aircraft in ASL colours and in hybrid FedEx colours), the ABR6 flight i handled does not excist.

- There's a BCS flight in the schedule being operated with a B757-300. BCS only operates the B757-200 (in DHL colours) although some flight are being operated by the A330F.

- SHI is an Iranian operator who does not seem to excist (anymore). If it ever had flights to EDDS, i am pretty sure it was a one-off charter.

I'm working on some of the callsigns which come out a bit weird  😉

Regards, Chris.

Hi Chris

All flights were correct at time of release, but I am no longer updating the EDDS schedule. The reason for the change of airplane type was due to the developers lack of heavy gates in cargo and terminal 3. I had to change it to a non heavy to get it to appear. It's the same for the Delta flight which does not operate a 753, but it was the closest plane that I could get with livery that would appear. 

Basically to get things to work in the game sometimes you have to fudge the reality 🙄

• Like 2