The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jhaley101

Compiler crashing with Multi-week plans

I posted this at the AIG forums, of which I'm a proud member and supporter.   

Whenever I try to compile all of my flightplans through use of the STB Compiler, the compiler crashes for each of the approximately 25 plans which were created with multi-week format.    As soon as I remove each of the plans, no problem.   

Plans such as Vulcan Air, Aarons, Airgas, Alcoa, Ameriprise, Amgen, Amway, Anderson Trucking Service, Asphalt Materials, Boston Scientic, ebay, Clemson University, Disney, Mcdonalds, Las Vegas Sands, Albermerle Chemicals, Hagadone, etc.  

Again, I know it's STB's issue with a crash, but does anyone have insight as to what may be making multi-week plans crash the compiler.    If that's in fact what's causing the crash.   It's the only thing I can see that they have in common.  

John

Please see the following:

"Major upgrade of the STB Date-Time architecture to support 64bit values and multiweek schedules. The latter provide schedule repeat periods of TWO, FIVE and EIGHT WEEKS in addition to the default. "

FSX never claimed to support multiweek schedules for AI aircraft so we are all fortunate this is working in any shape or form.

Simon

Thanks Simon.    I love STB and have been using it for years.   I'm just a bit confused, is the multi-week conversion - still a work in progress?  I'm having difficulty reading the above post and understanding if it's something that has been upgraded or its still being developed.    Perhaps I'm not running the latest updates.   I'll check into that and see.  

JH

I'd like to think it's all complete in the "Official Update", not had any reports of trouble from anyone while it was in beta.  You must be on 4.2.2018.20200 or later for this to work, as it changes the content of the traffic BGLs I read.

Simon

Roger that.    The main program (using P3D 4.3) and data server is 4.0.2018.3100.    I'm waaaay off.    Thanks 

Confirmed this matter is resolved.    Updated main program and data server with the above files and there are no errors.  

Thank you, 

JH

3 hours ago, jhaley101 said:

Roger that.    The main program (using P3D 4.3) and data server is 4.0.2018.3100.    I'm waaaay off.    Thanks 

Confirmed this matter is resolved.    Updated main program and data server with the above files and there are no errors.  

Thank you, 

JH

Good to hear, thanks for letting me know.

Simon