The simFlight Network Forums

Pressurization Offset King air F1 Fault

Hello Pete , how are you ?

I am using P3DV3 , FSUIPC 4,947 and King Air B-200 da F1   and trying to view the values in Fs Window in offset 318 e 324 but the values they aree statics when i set in cabin pressurization.

The Gauges in the aircraft move correctly But the Values never.

The Values only move to Plus e to minus when aircraft climb e descent but without the gauges of pressutization hands moving, it appears that the values 318 and 324 are linked to the altimeter and climb of the aircraft, not to the altimeter and climb of the pressurizing.

Still when i dumped the Cabin, again the gauges of the pressurization work right, but 318 e 324 they stay static

Can you help me ?

Thanks 

Marcel

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2018 at 3:31 AM, Marcel Brazil said:

I am using P3DV3 , FSUIPC 4,947 and King Air B-200 da F1   and trying to view the values in Fs Window in offset 318 e 324 but the values they aree statics when i set in cabin pressurization.

The cabin pressurisation readings are as supplied by SimConnect -- FSUIPC doesn't do anything but place the readings as supplied. I assume the "King Air B-200 da F1" is an add-on aircraft. Maybe it does its own cabin pressure simulation. if so, the built-in simulation wouldn't be working the same, and not related to your outlet valve settings or door states.

I've checked those offsets with the default King Air and they work fine.

Pete