The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC Saitek X56 Issue

3 hours ago, Albert Szmidt said:

Ive tried too now, the sim can see all buttons but cannot see axis X and Y, I dont wanna install any saitek drivers thats why probably

Well, there is most certainly a problem, either with your device or more likely with the Registry. You would probably need to edit the registry, but that's not a job for the beginner.

Saitek drivers would not be a solution, they'd probably make it worse if anything.

The alternative is a disk wipe and fresh install of Windows, then just reconnect the device without installing anything from Saitek.

Pete

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, Albert Szmidt said:

I really donmt understand that-whats wrong? I completly removed everything again 😞- disk wipe than installed fresh copy of windows, but still got same problem 😞 

It really can only point to the hardware, or connecting cables, then. USB socket(s) on the PC? Try different ones. More power needed by the X56 (when I had an X55 set I found they needed not only a powered USB hub, but one with nearer 2Amp capability than 1!

Finally, maybe it's the X56?

Pete

Finally- I've installed again genuine software from logitech and everything works correctly ( all axis) but There is again same problem (that some options like throttle is set by logitech software with some extra options and there is somethi g what I cannot repair. Basicly fsuipc right now can see all axes but There is that interruption between these software's. Any ideas what can I do? PS:Without original software fsuipc cannot see axes...

On 11/15/2018 at 3:24 AM, Albert Szmidt said:

Basicly fsuipc right now can see all axes but There is that interruption between these software's.

Sorry, I don't understand -- "interruption"? How do you mean?

Without original software fsuipc cannot see axes...

That certainly is strange as FSUIPC is using standard DirectInput methods. Without resorting to raw serial USB port treatment (which you can program via the com library in Lua) there's nothing more it can do.

Pete

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Albert Szmidt said:

how can i do this by myself? Is this very hard?

It is programming. There is an example in the Lua plug-ins ZIP file, but you will need to read up on Lua language a bit.

But previously you said:

Basicly fsuipc right now can see all axes but There is that interruption between these software's.

Since FSUIPC can see the axes, what is this other thing, "interruption". what do you mean by that? I asked you that back on the 15th!

And what did Saitek support say? Because there's something wrong anyway. Both Stick and Throttle units are standard Joystick Devices, seen as such by Windows and therefore by P3D itself. Yet earlier you said

the sim can see all buttons but cannot see axis X and Y,

Since all buttons and axes are ready by one operation in DirectInput, that makes no sense unless the unit is broken, which is why I pointed you to Saitek Support!

And in any case if the Sim can't see the axis, nor can FSUIPC.

Pete

That what I have said that there is some interruption- I mean that this situation about axis on the stick have been changed when i have installed original software, but after that i have uninstalled it and withouty thjis software computer cannot see the axis on the stick. Im still waiting for the response from saitek support.

6 minutes ago, Albert Szmidt said:

That what I have said that there is some interruption- I mean that this situation about axis on the stick have been changed when i have installed original software, but after that i have uninstalled it and withouty thjis software computer cannot see the axis on the stick

But the words were: "Basicly fsuipc right now can see all axes but There is that interruption between these software's."

This tells me on the one hand that you solved the issue, but on the other that there's this "interruption" problem. I do not understand the use of the word "interruption" in this context. what exactly is wrong which you call "interruption"?

Pete

5 hours ago, Albert Szmidt said:

Basicly- fsuipc was able to see axes on the stick, but There was some problem ( original software had some settings which I was unable to change)

That latter point is even more reason why I think you need Saitek support to deal with this. Because nothing you've said makes sense if the X56 is a proper working device. There are so many of those (and the similar X55) in usuccessful use with FSUIPC -- with or without the Saitek software -- that your symptoms can only suggest a bad device, or faulty USB hardware on your PC.

Pete

The only one problem is that its works correctly with all other softwares, like original logitech soft and as well that which i found out (and its prertty easier) called SPAD.NEXT. Any chance that i can get refund for FSUIPC? Im, really disappointed and cant finmd any resolve with FSUIPC issue. Its too long and Im too bored, thank you for all ur suggestions Pete but Im loosing money while Im waiting and trying to resolve that prtoblem with only FSUIPC, I got paid addons like navigraph subscription, PFPX. If i can getb full refund Ill be more than happy.

Thank you

32 minutes ago, Albert Szmidt said:

and cant finmd any resolve with FSUIPC issue.

Sorry, you said FSUIPC sees all the axes with the software running.

I don't see how a refund can be justified just because you have something wrong. Have you asked Saitek for a refund for your X56? There are plenty of users with X56 which have no problems, and FSUIPC is using all standard Windows DirectInput methods. It knows nothing specifically about any joystick devices, it merely gets values through standard Windows facilities.

Pete

• 3 months later...