The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Albert Szmidt

FSUIPC Saitek X56 Issue

3 hours ago, Albert Szmidt said:

Ive tried too now, the sim can see all buttons but cannot see axis X and Y, I dont wanna install any saitek drivers thats why probably

Well, there is most certainly a problem, either with your device or more likely with the Registry. You would probably need to edit the registry, but that's not a job for the beginner.

Saitek drivers would not be a solution, they'd probably make it worse if anything.

The alternative is a disk wipe and fresh install of Windows, then just reconnect the device without installing anything from Saitek.

Pete

I really donmt understand that-whats wrong? I completly removed everything again 😞- disk wipe than installed fresh copy of windows, but still got same problem 😞 

17 hours ago, Albert Szmidt said:

I really donmt understand that-whats wrong? I completly removed everything again 😞- disk wipe than installed fresh copy of windows, but still got same problem 😞 

It really can only point to the hardware, or connecting cables, then. USB socket(s) on the PC? Try different ones. More power needed by the X56 (when I had an X55 set I found they needed not only a powered USB hub, but one with nearer 2Amp capability than 1!

Finally, maybe it's the X56?

Pete

7 hours ago, Albert Szmidt said:

I've tried with USB ports- it doesn't works 😞

Seems that it must be a Saitek problem then.  You've tried everything else.

Saitek support? 

Pete

Finally- I've installed again genuine software from logitech and everything works correctly ( all axis) but There is again same problem (that some options like throttle is set by logitech software with some extra options and there is somethi g what I cannot repair. Basicly fsuipc right now can see all axes but There is that interruption between these software's. Any ideas what can I do? PS:Without original software fsuipc cannot see axes...