The simFlight Network Forums

Real Color - A New Concept

winsaudi

Hello all,

I would like to propose a new way of running up to an airport release.  As well as asking for RC released packages to be updated, KJFK is the current package under review, why don't we look ahead?

When FeelThere announce which airport will be released next, those community spirited members that write custom schedules could look ahead and ask Nyerges Design to include a list of their required aircraft/livery combinations before the RC package is released. If Nyerges Design is willing to work this way, think of the benefits for all of us.  No more white aircraft or changed aircraft in custom schedules.

Thoughts anyone? Especially from Gabor at ND who would have to produce an expanded RC pack to include the custom requests.

Wayne

• Like 1

I also think this is a great idea, thank you @winsaudi. This way, we can make Real Colors more flexible and it will be more beneficial for the Community.

We can try it out wuth the next airport. I will send the new airport's Real Color list here, then you can make your wishlist. I would like to maximise the number of new liveries to 10. The deadline would be one week for making the list.
I hope this system is acceptable for everyone here.

Gabor

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, nyergesdesign said:

I also think this is a great idea, thank you @winsaudi. This way, we can make Real Colors more flexible and it will be more beneficial for the Community.

We can try it out wuth the next airport. I will send the new airport's Real Color list here, then you can make your wishlist. I would like to maximise the number of new liveries to 10. The deadline would be one week for making the list.

Gabor

Great idea Gabor

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Braf123456 said:

any list of new liveries coming out

Just wait for new releases then you will see what liveries are with them.  No one but the developers have access PRIOR to a release and by all past airports, unless it's announced ahead of time, which is unlikely, then you won't know until the airport is out.  Be patient and wait.

15 hours ago, ATControl -- Joe said:

also think this is a great idea, thank you This way, we can make Real Colors more flexible and it will be more beneficial for the Community.

I hope this system is acceptable for everyone here. im talking about this they said they was going to make a wish list before they released airports so I was trying to figure out if they are still doing it

16 hours ago, ATControl -- Joe said:

Just wait for new releases then you will see what liveries are with them.  No one but the developers have access PRIOR to a release and by all past airports, unless it's announced ahead of time, which is unlikely, then you won't know until the airport is out.  Be patient and wait.

I don’t think he’s being impatient. This post offered a new way for the community to contribute. In fact, Gabor responded positively to it. The whole point of the idea is to do this before release, so simply asking 2 months after making the post isn’t exactly unheard of. I love your videos Joe, I honestly do and I think you’re a great content creator, *

• Thanks 2

On 10/15/2018 at 1:30 PM, nyergesdesign said:

Gabor

@nyergesdesign  You haven't forgotten this have you Gabor?

1 hour ago, FeelThere Ariel said:

Folks please, there is an easier way to solve this without trampling each other. I have notified Gabor about this thread, you can do it too by kindly sending an email as a reminder. We thank you all for your effort in helping us (devs) and Tower3DPro to become better 🙂 

thanks for the info

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, nyergesdesign said:

Sorry for the big delay. As Joe mentioned earlier, I was focusing on releasing LEBL. 

Yesterday I talked it over with Craig, and it turned out that I didn't receive an important e-mail from him.
The updated version is ready, it will be released soon.

Gabor

Quick question. I’ve had some runs with Barcelona, and as I always like to do with new airports, I like going through the entire day chronologically. I noticed however, in my first session I played from 6 to around 9, and then today as I started at 9 to continue, I noticed that all gates were filled up, so the majority of arriving traffic was unable to arrive. I don’t know if this is a game issue, and not adjustable, or if it’s something that can be changed in the schedule/terminal files? 

Since the later morning hours are mainly arrivals, they’re left quite useless startpoints since most traffic is unable to land