The simFlight Network Forums

Tower 3D/3D Pro CUSTOM SCHEDULE For TIST/STT v4.0

hexzed

Hello

Due to popular demand i have reloaded my schedule.

Please use the link below to download the files

Please remember to use all the listed text files to overwrite the existing real traffic files, including, but not limited to terminal, airports, airlines and airplane text files

Please post here or DM me for any clarification on installation

Please note these schedules are not updated so may contain outdated information

Thanks to @Falryx for keeping a record of these files

Ben

DOWNLOAD FROM HERE

• Like 3

There are some problems with the callsigns of local traffic

(typing quicker as picture)

08:04:56 - PLANE NOT FOUND :  N441TT

08:04:35 - N-441TT:  Saint Thomas Tower, 0 with you Runway 10.

There is a dash/minus between November and the rest, and because of that it is ZERO calling in I guess?

Yes, all the special characters (-,=,_,~,',*,+,<,.) in the callsigns should be removed as they are not used in the USA. Plus, the weird characters show up on the DBRITE, ADIRS, and STRIP. I can only assume you used them to try and keep from using duplicate callsigns. 

Regarding the PLANE NOT FOUND message. What Andre is pointing out is that the voice recognition would not work for this callsign.  Actually, it has nothing to do with the dash in the callsign. The issue is using numbers in the phonetic callsign instead of words. This only appears to affect arrivals and not departures. Using the example above:
KAXA,TIST,08:04,CN4,N-441TT,0,0,0,0,4 4 1 TANGO TANGO ---> does not work

KAXA,TIST,08:04,CN4,N-441TT,0,0,0,0,FOUR FOUR ONE TANGO TANGO ---> this does work. 

So for consistency purposes, I'd recommend using words instead of numbers for all the phonetic callsigns. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the heads up Andre, i have now fixed, please grab the new ga file.

Thanks Craig for testing as well.

Moral of the story is if you are playing around with different settings and experimenting, don't publish the experimental file 😳

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, VenturaGuy101 said:

It would also be nice if there is an update to the default game airports, to add the cargo area to TIST since it is missing.  A tower model would also be nice.  It would allow the custom schedule to work as intended since there is no separate GA and Cargo areas as currently in the game.

Not including cargo areas was a definite theme of the original airports. 

On 10/13/2018 at 5:42 PM, hexzed said:

Thanks for the heads up Andre, i have now fixed, please grab the new ga file.

Thanks Craig for testing as well.

Moral of the story is if you are playing around with different settings and experimenting, don't publish the experimental file 😳

The GA file didn't update.

• 3 weeks later...

Noobie remark as i have just jumped into Tower!3D Pro.

There is a small cargo apron at TIST on the south side of the  C-taxiway with space for two Cessna Caravan type aircraft (in real life), but all i can find is a cargo schedule for Air Cargo Carriers with Sd360 aircraft (a type probably not in the game),  so it would be awesome if TIST can be updated with that apron. An extention of the GA apron to the left of 'F' taxiway (with four spots) would be great.

BTW, if this is the incorrect spot for this, please let me know.

Rgds, Chris.

Feelthere have pretty much explicitly said that they aren't making any more updates to the base game, so i doubt this will happen.

For this reason i use the GA space for cargo in my schedule 🙄

Also in regards to the Shorts aircraft, you are correct there is no body model for them, so i use the Dash 8, which is the closest the game has to the correct shape

Oh and if you want to make a formal request to Feel there, best to start a separate post 🙂

On 10/13/2018 at 2:24 AM, hexzed said:

on the basis that all Real Colour packs have been installed

I am an absolute newcomer and considering to buy the Real Traffic AddOn and the Real Color Bundle for the base game.
What does "all" mean here? Every Color Pack for every airport available? That'll be some expensive fun! 😉

Hi EliGrim

By that i mean i select the aircraft type based on whats in the packs.

For example LIAT flies several types of planes in its fleet, but as only the DH3 has a livery, I change all LIAT aircraft to DH3's

All airlines will still work, but depending on what pack you have, it will correspond to how many white planes versus planes with liveries you will see.

If you buy the base pack then with TIST a lot will show up with liveries.

Of course as i state above, some airlines included have no livery associated with them at all (but as new packs are released that may change)

Of course if you want, you can buy all the packs 😁

Hey hexed,

Thanks a lot for your response.

Now I got it and am looking forward to give your schedule a try in the next few days.

54 minutes ago, hexzed said:

Of course if you want, you can buy all the packs 😁

I think I'll stick with the basics for now. 😁