The simFlight Network Forums

Tower 3D/3D Pro CUSTOM SCHEDULE For TIST/STT v4.0

hexzed

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Howdy. Thought I'd give your latest iteration of TIST a whirl, however it doesn't load past 9%

I'm certain I followed your installation guide 100% and used the 16H00 to 19H59 timeslot

When I fired up the game, I selected 19H00 as the starting time.

Any ideas?

I've included my output log file, I had to abort the game after 5 minutes of it just hanging.

Cheers,

Peter

output_log.txt

It seems the files I downloaded got corrupted somehow, and contain loads of spurious xml data.
I'll try figure it.

EDIT: Solved. I was trying to be cute and tried downloading the original files from the dropbox folder.

I downloaded the zip file and I'm currently enjoying the heck out this schedule!

Thank you hexzed!

32 minutes ago, hexzed said:

Glad you got it sorted 😊

Yeah, I was somewhat embarrassed when I realized my mistake.

I needed to really keep my wits about me playing your schedule!

Couple of arrivals that were very closely spaced made me a bit nervous.

Single runway is a fun challenge.

Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if it was my being lazy and not installing the updated RT release but I had issues getting the 10am period to load, stalled out.  Only took a quick look through the log which I did not save with limited time to play but it looked like some missing terminal assignments.  Not sure if that would break the entire thing though.  Played 2pm which worked fine so I dunno.  Will update RT and see then save out the log file if it happens again.