The simFlight Network Forums
banne

FSC and navigraph (answered)

After updating FSC 9 to 10 impossible to update the airac, it stays on airac 1809, tried several times to update via FSCDbmager and Navigraph FMS data manager.

PLS Help

Bert Ettema

Hello Bert,

I cannot verify the problem you have described.

1) The Database Manager has nothing to do with the installation of an Airac Cycle.
2) How the Navigraph FMS data manager works can be read in the Navigraph FMS data manager manual.
In any case, the data of the Airac Cycle must be installed in the subfolder /Database of the FlightSim Commander.

Regards,
Volker

In Navigraph Data Manager I checked "Update Flight Sim Commander 9.5.1 (and above)"after  updating it shows that it was updated to airac  1811, but that does not show  when starting up FSC 10.

Regards,

Bert

Hi Bert,

I can't verify your problem. (see screenshots)

On which drive and in which folders are the 
FlightSim Commander and Navigraph Data Manager installed?
Were both programs installed and run as administrator?

Regards,

Volker

FSC_001.jpg

FSC_002.jpg

Hope this helps.  When upgrading to FSC 10. I retained the FSC9 folder in the same drive and soon learned that the Navigraph updates were being installed there unless the FSC10 folder was specified/selected.  Have since completly removed FSC9 to a backup driver, issue resolved.  Please don't ask why am I still holding onto FSC9.

Thank you for this auggestion, but I deleted FSC9, so I continue my search for a solution.

regards, Bert Ettema