The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC V4.974 with P3D V3: problem to create MACRO

Hello,

I have a problem for the creation of macros in P3D V3 with the registered version 9.974

After create a mouse macro and press the OK button, It is not possible to create a macro when to click on a button on a LVLD-B767 panel or another aircraft

No macro message in green appears on the screen. (in the 2 window mode)

this does not work on the 'Key Press' or  'buttons & switches' tab

In advance, thanks for the reply.

Marc.

FSUIPC4974.jpg

2 minutes ago, marcusbx33 said:

No macro message in green appears on the screen. (in the 2 window mode)

Not all add-on aircraft are amenable to mouse macros. The FSX/P3D method to do this depended on the aircraft's gaauges being written in C/C++ and following the rules of the FS2002 Gauge SK. That applied to a mojority of add-on aircraft in FS9 days (with the noticeable exception of the default aircraft!) but applied to fewer later aircraft as developers found new methods, and also it became possible to make gauges using only XML scripting.

Possibly you will find L:Vars which will help you.

Pete

12 minutes ago, marcusbx33 said:

I do not think Level-D Simulations (B767-300)  has changed the gauges according to the comparison I made because the gauges date from 2007/2008

I also doubt the "changed" them, but FSX came out 2005/6.

There was this from way back (2010)

Seems that SPAD was somehow programmed to handle that aircraft. Didn't LevelD release some sort of interface toolkit for it?

And this post seems to show that the aircraft does indeed use L:Vars (which means it almost certainly wasn't programmed with C/C++ SDK-based gauges):

Pete

Hello Pete.

There is an SDK and Lekseecon  interface of Nico Kaan for home cockpit.  however, I had programmed some missing functions via FSUIPC under FSX

Macros created in 2010 under FSX SP2:

[Macros]
Module="B767Afds.GAU"
1=Autoland Reset=RX1f30*Xa1cc
2=Gear Lock Ovrd=RX1990*Xa1cc
Module1="B767main1.GAU"
3=Inhibit An=R1:X4010*Xa1cc
4=GPWS test=R1:X3fe0*X83cc
Module2="B767main1.GAU"
5=Stby Engines SW=R2:X1c00*X33cc

Ok, I'll see what I can do with L: VARs.

Thanks for the informations.

Marc.

13 hours ago, marcusbx33 said:

I had programmed some missing functions via FSUIPC under FSX

FSUIPC4 is the same for both P3D and FSX. The FSUIPC version is compatible with the P3D version you are using. What does the FSUIPC4.LOG say -- no compatibility mesages near the beginning? These facilities had to be individually hacked for each FSX, FSX-SE and P3D update.

Pete