The simFlight Network Forums

EDDM bug/feature or what ever...

BigBugHmb

... And ONE Gate in this Map is crazy... (has an crazy pushbacker). After pushback command the pushbacker turns very fast circels around the front wheel of the plane, but no pushback....

How i can see the gate number? It's ever the same gate with this trouble...

The only entries for this event in the logfile are:

COMMAND: RAA307 PUSHBACK APPROVED, EXPECT RUNWAY 26L VIA S5
12:42:11 alt: 0 takeoff: False/False/-1 OWNER_GROUND r: 26L * RAA307 =>   PARSE CMD:  PUSHBACK APPROVED, EXPECT RUNWAY 26L VIA S5
12:42:11 alt: 0 takeoff: False/False/-1 OWNER_GROUND r: 26L * RAA307 =>  VIA roadcut: GROUND,  26L VIA SIERRA,FIVE PUSHBACK APPROVED. 
12:42:11 alt: 0 takeoff: False/False/-1 OWNER_GROUND r: 26L * RAA307 => GROUND,  roadcut: GROUND,  TWO SIX LEFT  VIA SIERRA,FIVE PUSHBACK APPROVED.  
12:42:11 alt: 0 takeoff: False/False/-1 OWNER_GROUND r: 26L * RAA307 => SAY: GROUND,  TWO SIX LEFT  VIA SIERRA,FIVE PUSHBACK APPROVED.   RAINIER THREE ZERO SEVEN
12:42:11 * RAA307 => ADD HISTORY: RAA307: GROUND,  26L VIA S5 PUSHBACK APPROVED. RAA307

How can i upload the complete logfile? My uploadlimit here is 0,02MB (200kb)! The complete logfile is too big for upload here...

Edited by BigBugHmb

1 hour ago, BigBugHmb said:

... And ONE Gate in this Map is crazy... (has an crazy pushbacker). After pushback command the pushbacker turns very fast circels around the front wheel of the plane, but no pushback....

How i can see the gate number? It's ever the same gate with this trouble...

The only entries for this event in the logfile are:

COMMAND: RAA307 PUSHBACK APPROVED, EXPECT RUNWAY 26L VIA S5
12:42:11 alt: 0 takeoff: False/False/-1 OWNER_GROUND r: 26L * RAA307 =>   PARSE CMD:  PUSHBACK APPROVED, EXPECT RUNWAY 26L VIA S5
12:42:11 alt: 0 takeoff: False/False/-1 OWNER_GROUND r: 26L * RAA307 =>  VIA roadcut: GROUND,  26L VIA SIERRA,FIVE PUSHBACK APPROVED. 
12:42:11 alt: 0 takeoff: False/False/-1 OWNER_GROUND r: 26L * RAA307 => GROUND,  roadcut: GROUND,  TWO SIX LEFT  VIA SIERRA,FIVE PUSHBACK APPROVED.  
12:42:11 alt: 0 takeoff: False/False/-1 OWNER_GROUND r: 26L * RAA307 => SAY: GROUND,  TWO SIX LEFT  VIA SIERRA,FIVE PUSHBACK APPROVED.   RAINIER THREE ZERO SEVEN
12:42:11 * RAA307 => ADD HISTORY: RAA307: GROUND,  26L VIA S5 PUSHBACK APPROVED. RAA307

How can i upload the complete logfile? My uploadlimit here is 0,02MB (200kb)! The complete logfile is too big for upload here...

1. Search for RAA307 in the logfile and there should be one or more entries that indicate the gate. 

2. I see more pushback errors when people give taxi instructions as part of the pushback command. It may not make any difference, but I'd recommend trying it without the VIA.

12 hours ago, crbascott said:

1. Search for RAA307 in the logfile and there should be one or more entries that indicate the gate. 

2. I see more pushback errors when people give taxi instructions as part of the pushback command. It may not make any difference, but I'd recommend trying it without the VIA.

1.) That's what i have done and what you see above is the result… nothing other was found… 

2) The most planes become the pushback command without a "VIA", but is another plane on the same way in different direction, i MUST give him another way with VIA or he crash… is this not possible, then he must say "negativ" or it's a bug. 

3)… and why goes the "pushbacker" (THE CAR!) crazy AND only on this gate? No other Gate have this problem… ? That can't be the command, then it must happens on all gates… 

4) (urgent) The same gate (and only here too!) some planes have trouble to dock on this gate. The plane stops some pixels before it reached the gate and nothing more happens… (It also stays on the incoming-list.)

5)… and last but not least: i have learned that the correct word for "pushbacker" is "tug". Sorry for my 30 years old School-english… 😞

Edited by BigBugHmb

Ok, Test if you can Download...

1.) Tug mistake (FULL Logfile)   [Proved and clarified, therefore deleted.]

..and back to first Problem (fresh reproduced - Game Starts at 13:00h - trouble comes at 13:35)

2.) Plane can't find Taxiway after Landing (Screenshot) [Proved and clarified, therefore deleted.]

2.) Plane can't find Taxiway after Landing (FULL Logfile)  [Proved and clarified, therefore deleted.]

PLEASE tell me, if you can download these files or not, thx...

Edited by BigBugHmb

That's crazy, all other Airports a have played, don't have that… I have never experienced this error on any of my other airports. (The crazy Tug and other, however, I know from other airports)

Did you ever try to start this airport with the setting 13Uhr (1pm?) (… and Landings only on 8L and 26R) and wait to see what this plane does to you, who is at 13.35 in that position?

and thx for the download feedback..

@BigBugHmb, the following is earlier in the log where the sim is loading gates. In this log, RAA307 is at the gate defined as T1_31.

11:45:36 alt: 0 takeoff: False/False/-2 OWNER_GROUND t: T1_31 * RAA307 => STATE CHANGE from STATE_NONE to STATE_WAITING
11:45:36 alt: 0 takeoff: False/False/-2 OWNER_GROUND t: T1_31 * RAA307 => Init airplane   type: Default code: DEFAULT category: II class: NARROW_BODY_JET
CREATE SERVER AIRPLANE: RAA307

"Now I'm standing on the hose"

By base game is meant? That I should start the ATC separately and not from Steam out? I had to do that anyway for the log files anyway ...

"Real Traffic"? Will I survive the 35 min? Let's see if I can find this attitude tomorrow.

For today, unfortunately, I have to put an end to it. Here it is already 3 am and I still have to work a late shift today. My first after my vacation. 😞

thx for help and good night..c

Cul8er

4 minutes ago, BigBugHmb said:

"Now I'm standing on the hose"

By base game is meant? That I should start the ATC separately and not from Steam out? I had to do that anyway for the log files anyway ...

"Real Traffic"?

No, i meant the base game with the 'made up' plane names and type. Nothing to do with how you load it.

Real traffic and real colour add the real life aircraft models and flights (like the American Airlines example above)

(i only used AAL as an example because that's their terminal)

There is nothing you can do to prevent the gate bugs unfortunately