The simFlight Network Forums

FSX steam

Dear Pete Dowson

my FSUIPC cant run in FSX steam, how to run it?

I have trouble applying this "PETE DOWSON" program, I use PMDG addons, can you help by giving examples in power point or video screen how to apply it to replace keymaps on the keyboard?

is there a software program that can reprogram the keymap on a computer keyboard, so that it can be applied to the keymap on PMDG aircraft?

I would love to design a home cockpit at an affordable cost, because the price of hardware prices on the market for cockpit homes is very expensive, maybe with your help, I can help fellow flight simulator fans, by designing low-cost hardware and software.

Thank you,
Donny
cleardot.gif

my FSUIPC cant run in FSX steam, how to run it?

What is the actual problem? Did it install ok (install log?)? Why can't you run it - what errors are you getting?

have trouble applying this "PETE DOWSON" program, I use PMDG addons, can you help by giving examples in power point or video screen how to apply it to replace keymaps on the keyboard?

is there a software program that can reprogram the keymap on a computer keyboard, so that it can be applied to the keymap on PMDG aircraft?

I would love to design a home cockpit at an affordable cost, because the price of hardware prices on the market for cockpit homes is very expensive, maybe with your help, I can help fellow flight simulator fans, by designing low-cost hardware and software.

Have you looked at the documentation in the documents folder?

Regards,

John

Dear John

thank you for your response,

I want to attach the screenshots, but the file is not enough, because the limitations are only 10kb

this makes it difficult for me to explain

I installed FSUIPC and it worked, around one week there was no problem, but after that suddenly a menu appeared after I clicked on the FSX icon, as follows:

(this condition has not chosen the type of aircraft)

"error" window appears,

with description:

flight simulatorhas detected a problem with a third-party sofware program (add-on)

Name : FSUIPC DLL: FS new universal IPC interface

version: 4.974

company: peter L. dowson

do you to run this software (not recommended)?

to avoid seeing this message in the future, uninstall this

program or disable its ability to start when running flight

simulator. for more information about third-party programs,

contact the publisher or see http:\www.fsinsider.com.

then there is a choice :

"yes"   or  "no"

if I select "yes" then FSX will close,

if I select "no" then it can enter but "FSUIPC" does not exist

is this explanation enough?

Regards,

Donny

Edited by Ema wati

Try re-running the FSUIPC Installer. No need to re-register, and it won't change anything EXCEPT to clear a flag in the Registry which was set by a previous P3D crash. 

There will also be details of the crash somewhere in the Windows Event Viewer. So next time, please check there and supply those details.

Finally, please always post the contents of the FSUIPC4.LOG file (from the Modules folder).

Pete