The simFlight Network Forums

Tower 3D Pro, other countries airports to be released any time soon?

MAW

Hi,

So far its just USA and Germany with airports available and that's stopping me from buying the product, being from the UK, and with the fact we have a strong base of gamers that like ATC games, is it not beneficial to have a Heathrow, Manchester or Gatwick, what about a Paris Charles de Gaulle for potential French customers, Hong Kong or Moscow for a gazillion other interested players.

Seems like a lot of sales could be made adding a few other world airports? Not sure why the developers haven't already done this!

Hi hexzed,

Thanks for the link, as I mentioned, another release for a German airport and further USA airport may be released before a UK or an Australian one as you asked for, strange how they are are not realising the potential if they open other airports globally?

55 minutes ago, MAW said:

Now bought and running Tower on Steam, what do you need for me to try EGKK? Do you also have the colours with it yet and not to be a pain but voice commands, UK English?

Well when FeelThere release it to the public, feel free to test the heck out of it and report any bugs to this forum.

I don't have it at the moment due to the above reason.

I have no intention of buying any new DLC until the next version now.

4 minutes ago, Braf123456 said:

well if u dont want to buy the dlc dont but i over look the bugs an play the game

You do realise by buying more products, feelthere will not begin development on the next version?

I don't get how the current bugs don't get to you?

Have you tried eddm or SFO (using 28's for arrivals and 1's for departures?

9 minutes ago, Braf123456 said:

whats wrong with eddm an sfo i use 28 for landing an departure

What Pete means is using the 28s for landings and the 1s for departures, like in reality.

And what's wrong with EDDM? A severe lot:

@pete_agreatguy Those are definitely airport-related bugs. (I yet have to file another bug report for EDDS, besides the obvious flaws like the missing displaced threshold, the false colors on apron markings, and the plane-ly wrong runway markings that seem to be copied from KMCO).

I think the T3D product has fantastic potential, but the most recent release of EDDS was very disappointing and if there was any assessment of the product before release it was poor, shoddy & wrong. No jetways, the runways markings completely incorrect, no hold short markings, plus other faults. How the heck did that airport pass QC/QA release? 

It does not inspire confidence in any new releases.

Dear Folks,

Let me clear some issues up:
EDDM: not our product, please contact Gabor for support of their product(s).
EDDS missing gates: I think it was the biggest mistake we ever made and I'm so sorry that it happened, but we already modeled them and the SP will address it asap. Naturally the SP will be free as always. As the holding lines; The non US airports are much more expensive and much more difficult for us to develop so we had no intention to every line and marking to be added; the goal was is to have the general taxiways and parkings (sorry for EDDS once again!) added to get the "feel" of the airport and not to recreate every single feature. You can expect similar details for the upcoming EGKK, CYVR, YMML and OMDB. However we learned our lesson and once they'll be released we will go back to US onlyairports.

As of the future version it's totally unrelated to the current airport add-on developments there is no co-relation between it's development and the current airport release schedule. 

For our own defense Tower!3D is only the second release of the franchise while P3D4 and Xplane both are beyond their 10th release. I can just dream how Tower!3D 10 will feel and look like but with your support we'll get there! 🙂 

Thank you so much and we wish you Folks a nice weekend 🙂

Vic

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FeelThere said:

Dear Folks,

Let me clear some issues up:
EDDM: not our product, please contact Gabor for support of their product(s).
EDDS missing gates: I think it was the biggest mistake we ever made and I'm so sorry that it happened, but we already modeled them and the SP will address it asap. Naturally the SP will be free as always. As the holding lines; The non US airports are much more expensive and much more difficult for us to develop so we had no intention to every line and marking to be added; the goal was is to have the general taxiways and parkings (sorry for EDDS once again!) added to get the "feel" of the airport and not to recreate every single feature. You can expect similar details for the upcoming EGKK, CYVR, YMML and OMDB. However we learned our lesson and once they'll be released we will go back to US onlyairports.

As of the future version it's totally unrelated to the current airport add-on developments there is no co-relation between it's development and the current airport release schedule. 

For our own defense Tower!3D is only the second release of the franchise while P3D4 and Xplane both are beyond their 10th release. I can just dream how Tower!3D 10 will feel and look like but with your support we'll get there! 🙂 

Thank you so much and we wish you Folks a nice weekend 🙂

Vic

Please continue making world airports please some people are not grateful an they criticize everything a person does but the majority of us on here supports y’all an want y’all to continue making world airports 

9 minutes ago, Braf123456 said:

Please continue making world airports please some people are not grateful an they criticize everything a person does but the majority of us on here supports y’all an want y’all to continue making world airports 

Agreed with Braf. Called out American, United and Delta too many times lol