The simFlight Network Forums
Peeone59

Tower 3d airport add ons

I am currently playing tower 3d and i would like to add on new airports. Looking at the addons for sale on the feelthere website  a majority are titled tower 3d pro. Can i purchase the tower 3d pro airfeilds and edds. And will they run on my tower 3d . 

Or Vancouver? I remember you told me a few weeks ago that it was on short final on your fb page. Are we actually close to either of the two, and by close I mean like within the next 1-2 weeks?

1 hour ago, FeelThere Ariel said:

Lol We are doing our best!!! 😉

Ik y’all are I’m really looking forward to the airports the only complaint I have is I wish y’all would do heathrow 

On 12/10/2018 at 9:51 PM, FeelThere Ariel said:

Folks, our next release is Gatwick, which is on short final. We cannot give you an exact date but we will surely be notifying you guys when it comes out! 

It seems that short final was really a longish one, say 20 miles or so at least 😉

Andrew

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Avwriter said:

It seems that short final was really a longish one, say 20 miles or so at least 😉

Andrew

Yeah I was just about to say; either the short final is lagging in mid air due to bad internet connection or they're on short final in a cessna prop instead of a boeing.

Maybe they forgot to clear it for landing so it just went around? Hopefully they made them contact departure in time so they don’t lose points

12 hours ago, Braf123456 said:

I was either a go around or diverted to barcalona lol

in barcelona we are waiting de diverted one;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Braf123456 said:

Lol ik I cant wait I have started on a custom schedule for it 

I stopped waiting. This is madness. Short final they said, 2 weeks later still no release.

42 minutes ago, AirJamaica said:

I stopped waiting. This is madness. Short final they said, 2 weeks later still no release.

that's the only complaint I have about the game is they say a airport is coming out an it takes five months for it to be released

• Upvote 1

I agree. @FeelThere Ariel, I think you’re very interactive with your users which I think is great, but I also feel that we’re being kept very on edge unnecessarily. I asked about one and a half months ago on fb when I got a reply saying Vancouver was on short final. That’s not right. If it isn’t on a close release, don’t make us believe so. You say we should keep checking for announcements but all I’ve seen on the forums for the past weeks is “short final”. I’m not telling you to rush projects, but I’m just trying to let you know that it’s not doing anyone good saying it’s close when it’s not. 

Don’t a

1 minute ago, Wikk said:

I agree. @FeelThere Ariel, I think you’re very interactive with your users which I think is great, but I also feel that we’re being kept very on edge unnecessarily. I asked about one and a half months ago on fb when I got a reply saying Vancouver was on short final. That’s not right. If it isn’t on a close release, don’t make us believe so. You say we should keep checking for announcements but all I’ve seen on the forums for the past weeks is “short final”. I’m not telling you to rush projects, but I’m just trying to let you know that it’s not doing anyone good saying it’s close when it’s not. 

To add to that don’t announce that the airport is coming out or on short final until a week or a couple days

• Upvote 1