The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ColR1948

Flight times not in order.

Just lately the flight times are not in time order, the screen shows the departure flights all jumbled up, the aircraft departing in the next few minutes are right at the bottom if I scroll down plus they too are jumbled with later aircraft.

Before I got the imminent departures at the top all listed in order, is there a setting to put it right, I did try the reconfiguration thinking that might cure it but it didn't, any help appreciated.

Col. 

flight times.jpg

I'm not back full time yet, but can you say please

1) Which version of STB, as per the "About" screen in help

2) What happens to the order when you click the schedule column heading.  That will try to change the sort order.

3) Have you recompiled the airport database lately.  All of the above are schedule times which come from BGLs rather than the simulator.

4) Whan an actual AI turns up, does it have the "correct time"?

Thanks
Simon

Thanks Simon, I clicked the schedule column and that fixed it, I didn't know about that.
My version is 3.2.1.7 I did an update a while ago and for some reason things went wrong, plus all it seemed to do was add aircraft logos which I wasn't bothered about, so I switched back to this version which was/is running stable so I left it.

Col.

If you are happy with the version you have that's great, for your consideration one day there is a "STB V3.6 for FSX", which is probably the last update that will be produced for the FSX platform.

Thanks
Simon