The simFlight Network Forums
XCSWxcsw

Calculate defects!

Screenshot:https://ibb.co/P4wV0WK

I have been buying it for a long time, but this problem has always existed. The B77W TOW is 775000LBS, I entered 773973LBS, but it indicates that the TOW is too high. This is unscientific, I hope you can explain and improve it better. Thank you.

16 hours ago, XCSWxcsw said:

Screenshot:https://ibb.co/P4wV0WK

I have been buying it for a long time, but this problem has always existed. The B77W TOW is 775000LBS, I entered 773973LBS, but it indicates that the TOW is too high. This is unscientific, I hope you can explain and improve it better. Thank you.

Hello,

thank you very much for reporting this issue. I will have a look and leave the results here.

13 minutes ago, nixdevelopment said:

Hello,

thank you very much for reporting this issue. I will have a look and leave the results here.

Thanks, and also if i use 5 for flaps for takeoff, v1 vr v2 will also Unusually high.

On 12/2/2018 at 11:21 AM, nixdevelopment said:

Hello,

Hi, Any progress about it?

Hi, thanks for the work done! Version 1.5.5 of the B737CL calculator is incorrect for me, for example:

B737-500 engines rating 20K

arpt UUWW
wind 190/8
OAT + 15 * C
QNH 1007
flaps 5
A / C ON
A / I OFF
TOW 52300 kg
a message appears that max TOW = 51700 kg, although using FCOM we get max TOW = 55100

and is it possible to add intersections manually?

I apologize for machine translation

Regards Konstantin

Edited by kostya074

18 hours ago, kostya074 said:

Hi, thanks for the work done! Version 1.5.5 of the B737CL calculator is incorrect for me, for example:

B737-500 engines rating 20K

arpt UUWW
wind 190/8
OAT + 15 * C
QNH 1007
flaps 5
A / C ON
A / I OFF
TOW 52300 kg
a message appears that max TOW = 51700 kg, although using FCOM we get max TOW = 55100

and is it possible to add intersections manually?

I apologize for machine translation

Regards Konstantin

Hello,

I will have a look at the charts to confirm this.
Unfortunately currently it's only possible to add intersections via the TOPER 767 utility, but I will release a tool that will be able to do this universally.

Kind regards,