The simFlight Network Forums

[v4.5]New Features List in FLIGHTCONTROLREPLAY PROFESSIONAL V4.5 [UPDATE 14 July 2020]

Hi all!

I m working hard on new alpha of FLIGHTCONTROLREPLAY V4.X .

In this past months FlightControlReplay v4 started live in Youtubers and Flight sim movie maker's PC but not only! FlightControlReplay has a double impact, you can use it as Replay Tool (with also Re-Live features and all other features implemented) and you can use also for Video Render in Realtime your flight in your FSX or Prepar3D flight simulator!

Below meanwhile days go forward i ll write features that FLIGHTCONTROLREPLAY V4.X will have! Scheduling is set to Summer 2019 . There will be a lot of news ! First of all i want tell you that v4.X will be FREE FOR ALL CUSTOMERS THAT PREVIOUSLY HAVE FLIGHTCONTROLREPLAY and all will be notified as soon as will be out . I have a very passionate Beta Team that will have it in early 2019 .

- "New Video Rendering Mode" (COMPRESSED VIDEO CAPTURING)

[See last Youtube Video with a snapshot of v4.5 FlightControlReplay v4.5 Video Rendering FrameByFrame and High Interpolation]

- "New Video Rendering Speed option" (1/4 - x4) for User Object and also for AI objects

- "Change Camera Recording" Feature

- Record/Play Algorithm enhancements for User airplane and also for AI planes 

- Microsoft "Surface Dial Integration "

- FlightIllusion "GSA-42 integration"

- DOFREALITY Motion platform support

- A LOT MORE that will be unveiled during beta test

RELEASE : 2020  !  FREE FOR ALL CUSTOMERS !!!

Stay tuned in next weeks for more 😉

Thank you

F

• FabioMerlo changed the title to [vNEXT]New Features List in FLIGHTCONTROLREPLAY PROFESSIONAL V4.X
  • FabioMerlo pinned this topic
  • FabioMerlo changed the title to [vNEXT]New Features List in FLIGHTCONTROLREPLAY PROFESSIONAL V4.X[UPDATE 19 January 19]
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • FabioMerlo changed the title to [v4.5]New Features List in FLIGHTCONTROLREPLAY PROFESSIONAL V4.X[UPDATE 19 January 19]
  • 1 month later...
  • FabioMerlo changed the title to [v4.5]New Features List in FLIGHTCONTROLREPLAY PROFESSIONAL V4.X[UPDATE 24 May 19]

Updated post with this sanapshot video !

- "New Video Rendering Mode" (COMPRESSED VIDEO CAPTURING)

[See last Youtube Video with a snapshot of v4.5 FlightControlReplay v4.5 Video Rendering FrameByFrame and High Interpolation]

We are near the end of dev !!! Time frame for release is spring / early summer 2019 FREE FOR ALL CUSTOMERS !!! With a lot of surprise 👍👍 . Follow also my Instagram and Youtube channel FlightOnFly and my website flightcontrolreplay.wordpress.com

• 5 weeks later...

Hi all!

work on FlightControlReplay v4.5 continue ..... will be a great version !! In the meantime I ll start think about FlightControlReplay v5 ! New UI , New Way use replay , new interpolation algorithm and a new version for Advanced users ! Stay tuned

Hi All!

FlightControlReplay v4.5 is near end Alpha version. But before start Beta testing i want add another important feature that a lot of people asked me in this months ! And i want refine Rendering Video algorithm (that in my opinion will be a v2 of what FSRecorder made a lot of years ago! I want remember all that v4.5 will be FREE FOR ALL CUSTOMERS !

Stay tuned for info !

F

• 1 month later...

I've just spent an entire day of my life trying to make this application work to some remotely acceptable degree however, I have come to the conclusion that Flight Control Replay is incompatible with P3D V4.+. The interface is clumsy and unattractive, it just doesn't work in P3D meaning it's unstable and unreliable. Total waste of money and a day of my life I will never get back! Not happy Fabio.

Edited by mattdee

Hi! 

It is compatible with p3d v4+. Did you installed prerequisites that are wrote in readme ? I have tons of users use it perfectly in v4+  And also I use myself for training purpose ! . If you have issue send me an email and you ll see all

See this fantastic video production recorded with Flightcontrolreplay with p3d v4.5 

f

Fabio, what is desperately needed are some clear and precise instructions as in the form of You Tube videos and clear and precise written instructions. What you've provided in the form of documentation is poorly written and explained. Yes I have the pr-requisites installed however, I am yet to understand how to achieve consistent instant replay results, or even how to achieve instant replay?? I stumbled on it once and haven't been able to get it to work properly since. I understand the recording side of the program however even with the record function and playing it back doesn't convince me this is a stable product.

Hi !

instant replay works in that way . 

Press instant replay button . From this point you ll see yellow slider goes at the end of timeline . 

At this point if you go back with slider you can relive or reflight situation from that point . 

After that if you want go back to standard mode you press Instant replay button .

f

• FabioMerlo changed the title to [v4.5]New Features List in FLIGHTCONTROLREPLAY PROFESSIONAL V4.X[UPDATE 24 September 19]

Hi pilots!

I m back from an hot summer! I m hard work for develop all features i announced (and more :-D) .

I announce today DOFREALITY Motion platform support!! (www.dofrelity.com) in version FlightControlReplay v4.5 !

There will be more news between now and the release date!

@Beta team stay tuned!!!!

For FlightControlReplay vNext (after release of v4.5) will be a lot of news ! And also vNext will be free for all customers!!!

F

• FabioMerlo changed the title to [v4.5]New Features List in FLIGHTCONTROLREPLAY PROFESSIONAL V4.X[UPDATE 16 October 19]
  • FabioMerlo changed the title to [v4.5]New Features List in FLIGHTCONTROLREPLAY PROFESSIONAL V4.5 [UPDATE 9 December 19]
  • 4 weeks later...

Looking forward to downloading the update when it becomes available. Purchased so I could record some formation flights with AI, however there is serious micro stuttering until you pull at least 0.2 miles away from the aircraft. Hope this gets fixed, keep up the good work!

• FabioMerlo changed the title to [v4.5]New Features List in FLIGHTCONTROLREPLAY PROFESSIONAL V4.5 [UPDATE 14 July 2020]