The simFlight Network Forums

Windshield E175 v2 P3D4.4

LewisG

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I am having the same windshield issue in P3D . All other addon aircraft work fine, but the feelthere embraer jets VC has that diamond effect. I own all the planes (e170,175,190,195) and its on all of them.

Video settings are standard no tweaks or anything.

Thanks

Could you maybe share some settings for Nvidia and P3D, as i am unable to find any that would make the windshield normal. I reset the Nvidia settings to default, and as far as i am aware, all that is needed to be done is change the power management to "prefer maximum performance", but maybe there is something else that needs adjusting.

11 hours ago, cptvhhh said:

Could you maybe share some settings for Nvidia and P3D, as i am unable to find any that would make the windshield normal. I reset the Nvidia settings to default, and as far as i am aware, all that is needed to be done is change the power management to "prefer maximum performance", but maybe there is something else that needs adjusting.

each computer is different so specific settings in the FS universe are not overly helpful.  if you share your system specifics others with similar hardware may have suggestions.