The simFlight Network Forums

Tower 3D/3D Pro CUSTOM SCHEDULE For KLGA/LGA v2.0

hexzed

1 hour ago, alaskaGuy2018 said:

one call sign i dont get why British Airways call sign is speedbird i think it would be better if it was british air or something like that

It seems the British tend to use such callsigns. NEPTUNE, ZAP, RED NOSE, CHANNEX, JERSEY, FIREBIRD, BROADSWORD, etc. I'm not sure why.

5 hours ago, crbascott said:

Nice score on the first screenshot @pete_agreatguy 😉

In my defense, if the simulator understood a clear runway after an intersection correctly, I would not have had a minus score. 😉

5 hours ago, hexzed said:

The ones that have liveries are SKD: The old Shuttle America livery, and SKA (Skywest American) which i have used the the 'RW' Republic Airlines livery

All the rest are vanilla.

I don't like white planes, but i hate regionals in the wrong terminals even more 😄

I see, they are meant to be like that 🙂

5 hours ago, hexzed said:

The ones that have liveries are SKD: The old Shuttle America livery, and SKA (Skywest American) which i have used the the 'RW' Republic Airlines livery

All the rest are vanilla.

I don't like white planes, but i hate regionals in the wrong terminals even more 😄

Ok, there are still white planes then ... thought you might have done something "magical".

Handling the regionals is a wishlist item I brought up on discord. We'll see if it gets taken care of in the next version. Not holding my breath. 

6 hours ago, alaskaGuy2018 said:

one call sign i dont get why British Airways call sign is speedbird i think it would be better if it was british air or something like that

Speedbird is a reference to the logo first used by British Airways' predecessor airline Imperial Airways, in 1932. The logo was adopted by BOAC and it was BOAC who chose Speedbird as the airline callsign. ... When the airline was renamed Trans States Airlines, and stopped flying floatplanes, its callsign remained.