The simFlight Network Forums
hexzed

Tower 3D/3D Pro CUSTOM SCHEDULE For KLGA/LGA v2.0

VERSION 2 FILES UPLOADED 24 MAY 2019

My schedule has 29 airlines that fly into La Guardia, including charter flights.

I have split my schedule into hour groups (which I highly recommend) so all flights are more likely to arrive and depart correctly, or if you prefer you can load the entire day in one go.

Please refer to the below graph for your preferred times 

Capture.thumb.PNG.0bae4bd28b23cc503f3b05069b51fc80.PNG

Installation Instructions

1 Please back up the existing KLGA folder, before doing anything else

2 Please download all of the files klga_airlines.txt, klga_airports.txt, klga_airplanes.txt and klga_terminal.txt, from the dropbox link below and over write the existing files in the "Extensions\Airfields\KLGA" folder.

The schedules will not work correctly if the above is not done

3 Select the folder corresponding to the hours (or full day) you have selected, and download the “klga_schedule.txt” from the dropbox link below and over write the existing files in the "Extensions\Airfields\KLGA" folder.

Any questions on install please ask

Schedule Notes

This custom schedule will only work properly with the latest Real Traffic version

--------------------------------------

I have designed my schedules on the basis that all Real Colour packs have been installed

If not all Real Colour packs have been installed, the schedule will work but you will not get liveries on all aircraft

In addition to this some airlines in this schedule have no liveries associated with them at all and will appear white, this is a limitation of the game and not something i can change

I have adjusted a lot of callsigns to reflect the correct pronunciation in real life, so will need to be pronounced differently to what you may be used to with the default real traffic

Any questions in regards to these notes, please ask

I have tested the files and are working, but of course any issues, comments or corrections, please tell me

Apart from that, happy controlling!

Ben

DOWNLOAD FILES FROM HERE

Other custom schedules

EDDM, Munich Airport, Germany

TIST, St. Thomas Airport, US Virgin Islands

• Like 1

Thanks for the schedule. Haven't played KLGA for a while and I am happy for some new challenges, so I started with 10:00 but there are two arriving Envoy 3675 right at the beginning.

BNA,LGA,ER3,MQ,3675,10:03,00:00,1,MQ

BNA,LGA,ER3,MQ,3675,10:05,00:00,1,MQ

Oh man, messed up straight away! 😄

I will fix that and double check the rest

Thanks for the feedback

Hmm yes i had some issues with the envoys!

All should be fixed now, reuploaded to dropbox.

Please redownload

Version 2 up now

Please reread original post, as more files need to be copied over this time

Ben

Couple of minor issues here Ben:

1) Skywest aircraft appearing on the strip as SKD instead of SKW

SKD_SKW.thumb.jpg.a5dc3b8b121718cd80f5db8eba234f66.jpg

2) NKS Spirit Wings aircraft appearing incorrectly on the strip info:

nksAircraft.thumb.jpg.7a59f3b95dab719dc054b67f960d7cd5.jpg

Not had much running on this yet though.

Hi Pete

SKD is Skywest (Delta) I split my regionals up so they go the the correct terminal. You'll find ASU (Acey United) and RPD (Republic Delta) as well

I have transferred a few liveries to get colour on the planes.

In regards to the Spirit one, they are running a 320 Neo for that flight, I have swapped the type in the airplane file so the livery comes up.

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n904nk

Nice score on the first screenshot @pete_agreatguy 😉 

7 hours ago, hexzed said:

I have transferred a few liveries to get colour on the planes.

@hexzed Are you saying the SKD planes, for example, have liveries? Can you share how you did this? 

The ones that have liveries are SKD: The old Shuttle America livery, and SKA (Skywest American) which i have used the the 'RW' Republic Airlines livery

All the rest are vanilla.

I don't like white planes, but i hate regionals in the wrong terminals even more 😄

I can only use the liveries that are currently in the game. When the A320, 321 are updated and/or the A320Neo is added, then they will display yellow.

weird thing is i was looking at wikipedia just with what airlines have neos of 320 or 321 and i didnt realize that alaska has some a 321 neos according to wikipedia which i am not 100 percent sure how accurate wikipedia is rhough

You can swap liveries by using an IATA with a livery attached and give it a different ICAO and callsign.

In the example above i used SKD, S5, Skywest, Skywest Airlines, United States and SKA, RW, Skywest, SKywest Airlines, United States in the Airlines text

1 minute ago, alaskaGuy2018 said:

weird thing is i was looking at wikipedia just with what airlines have neos of 320 or 321 and i didnt realize that alaska has some a 321 neos according to wikipedia which i am not 100 percent sure how accurate wikipedia is rhough

That flightradar link with photo shows a A320 Neo, so i hope its pretty accurate