The simFlight Network Forums

Download problems

Cajolx

3 minutes ago, hexzed said:

Does the installer path match where your files are?

Do you have any other DLC airports?

When i install the LEBL it creates a file with the Airport's extensions which doesn't exist in the Tower folders.

Are you sure, you used the correct installation path?

For Windows:

• Click & Drag to mark/highlight the product registration key in the e-mail you've got and press [Crtl] + [C] to copy it to the clipboard
  • Download and execute the installer (LEBL_for_Tower3D)
  • Click on 'Next >'
  • Agree with the terms and conditions (if you do so) and click 'Next >'
  • The registration code should now be pre-filled. Type in your 'Name' ('Company' is optional), then click 'Next >'
  • Click on the button with the 3 dots [...] and navigate to your 'Tower 3D Pro' folder. (If you use the Steam version it is: [path to programs or games directory]\Steam\steamapps\common\Tower 3D Pro - if it's not the Steam version, it could be: [path to programs or games directory]\Tower 3D Pro)
  • Click on the 'Start' button

After the installation you should find the 'LEBL' folder in '[..]\Tower 3D Pro\Extensions\Airfields'. Start the game as administrator and check if LEBL is shown in the games airport list.

If I'm not mistaken, you need REAL TRAFFIC first, to use REAL COLOR, but I'm not sure about that.

REAL TRAFFIC is installed like the Airport AddOn. Path is: [..]\Tower 3D Pro

REAL COLOR is installed the same way but uses the path: [..]\Tower 3D Pro\Extensions\Airplanes\Texturepacks