The simFlight Network Forums
flyunited1979

Airport Names not showing up

Hello,

In STB, I see VTBS doesn't have a name displayed (Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International).
VTBS isn't in the standard stock P3D database, but I do have an add-on scenery for VTBS which shows the correct name.

Does STB have the ability to source the name from the add-on? Or just stock P3D AFD files?

Once your scenery is in the library, or via the Prepar3D add-ons definitions, make sure it is enabled then:

1) Run MakeRunways

2) Compile Airport Database

STB gets the info from MakeRunways, please make sure you are up to date with STB to ensure you get the current version of MakeRunways as it has changed somewhat with Prepar3D V4.

Thanks

Simon

6 hours ago, flying-w said:

Once your scenery is in the library, or via the Prepar3D add-ons definitions, make sure it is enabled then:

1) Run MakeRunways

2) Compile Airport Database

STB gets the info from MakeRunways, please make sure you are up to date with STB to ensure you get the current version of MakeRunways as it has changed somewhat with Prepar3D V4.

Thanks

Simon

Thanks, Simon.

I do already have the latest STB version which I assume has the latest MakeRwys.  STB version is 4.2.2018.34400.

8 hours ago, flying-w said:

This is the latest version I can find, which should be the same as yours given your STB level:

image.png.a7b2f6cd1268ef9007fdf24d2bc40e7e.png

It seems I have 4.864.

How do I find 4.865?
image.thumb.png.540d9a525f6ff8e7f94c53410a8fc13b.png