The simFlight Network Forums

E-Jets 170-190 under P3Dv4

dmnunes

Sometime time ago I have purchased the E-Jets 170-190. I had them installed and working under P3Dv3. Now I have moved to P3Dv4 and installed the package EJets_P3D_v16. In the SimMarket site I have seen that the last version is compatible with P3Dv4. Is this the version I have? If not, may I get an update?

As I said, I have installed the package but did not try to perform a flight yet: I would like to be sure first that the software I have is compatible with v4.

I hope someone can help.

Regards,

Domingos

Each reseller may rename their installers so I have no idea what that installer name represents. All resellers have been provided the most up to date version.  You need to ask SimMarket if you have the most up to date installer.  If not SimMarket needs to provide you with a new download.

• 5 months later...

I am coming back to this topic. Apparently I have the latest version (Ejets_P3D_V1.6) and I was able to run it sometime ago. It seems that after having updated the sim to P3Dv4.5 it is not working anymore. The aircraft is loaded (virtual cockpit) but all the labels are reversed (as if on a mirror). I am not able to get the 2D cockpit as I used to get in the past, by selecting Change View/Cockpit/Cockpit and then pressing Shift+1. Now I get just a blank screen. I have tried to completely unloading and the performing a fresh install without any success.

I hope someone can help.

Regards,

Domingos