The simFlight Network Forums
unc1rlm

Missing Airline or Logos

Hey Simon.....in the picture  I have aircraft types listed as oppose to airline name. Is this being read on a certain line in the aircraft cfg file and do I need to edit it? I have AIG aircraft and bgl flight plans but on some of them..not all I get this. I have made 125x25 24 bit logos and some show and not all. I have read page 81 and i have edited in the config area for airline names..etc and it doesn't seem to change anything......

Kinda stumped here..not the first time.

Warmest and bestest to you Simon,

Bob M.

Wiggins for STB.JPG

Hi Bob

The aircraft name is used when no airline name is available from SimConnect, typically because none is defined in the aircraft.cfg.  To resolve the logos you are trying to add, switch on the "airline name" column in settings and use the value in that to name your logo.  The logo itself should be png (best), jpg or bmp.

Simon

Thanks Simon......typically which line should the name be on so it shows up..can you paste an example to me so I can check it.... Here's a pic..I ticked airline name in dept/arrival....( maybe should have been in far right for all flights to show airline name coming and going?  not sure now if i put mouse on column..right click and do something? In the second pic..I have been using 125x25 for png? This setting ok..Working on Wiggins Airways right now to correct on board and once I get the hang of it..I will be ok.

Warmest and Bestest to you,

Bob M.

STB1.JPG

STB2.JPG

Hi Bob

It's airline name but I don't see it in the screenshot.  Can you include one with the column titles please?  You need to select it in settings for All Flights (the right had group in your settings screenshot) when working with "ALL AIRPORTS" as the selected airport.

Simon

can you send me an example of a cfg file where the name of the airline is picked up so I can compare with mine?....you are talking about ticking the airline name in the far right boxes for "all" and not just on the departure/arrival side?

Do I belong in here or NO....lol...its late..you probably want to go to bed and quick screwing with these Americans...:)

Sorry to be a payne. 

Bestest,

Bob 

STB6JPG.JPG

16 minutes ago, unc1rlm said:

you are talking about ticking the airline name in the far right boxes for "all" and not just on the departure/arrival side?

Yes 🙂

The SuperTucano does not have atc_airline defined, where as the fabulous B36 does!  I wasn't alive to see them, but those where the days.

Simon

Aircraft.cfg

aircraft.cfg

I've only been around so long tonight since it takes P3D v4.4 so so long to start up!  As my day starts at 5AM, I'm done so let's pick up tomorrow.  if you can't get it to work, send me a verbose trace that corresponds to the Embraer E110 problem as shown in the screenshot

zzzzz!

Simon

LOL....which line now

OK Good Nite...I know how it is

Warmest and Bestest Simon

Bob M. 🙂

[fltsim.0]
title=Super_Tucano
sim=MGAI_EMB_314_Super_Tucano_AI_ONLY
model=SuperTucano
texture=USAF_Basic
prop_anim_ratio=2.10
atc_airline=
atc_parking_types=MIL_COMBAT
atc_parking_codes=
ui_manufacturer=MG_AI_Super_Tucano
ui_type=SuperTucano
ui_variation=Test
description=Turboprop basic trainer
atc_id_color=0x00000000
atc_heavy=0
atc_id_font=Verdana,-11,1,600,0

I wrote this before I just now saw your post..you are both right 🙂

Got up at 5am to work on this....got to go to Dr. shortly. Tossed and turned all night about this......not really.

A guy from AIG told me this and this solved my problem...Thank you Simon, really!!!!

Bestest,

BobM.

Supertrafficboard loads the logo based on the value of atc_airline in the aircraft.cfg file. if there is no atc_airline entry, it loads the aircraft type.

If you are asking why Wiggins Airways does not have a logo, it is because there is no logo in the Supertrafficboard logo directory with that name. You set the logo directory under settings, Logos.

Hope this helps

I love it when customers know my product better than I know it myself.  I do intend to add better content support for AIG, but tell me where I can buy more hours in the day please!

Simon

Thanks Simon...AIG is developing AGI-OCI which is in beta that automatically install the aircraft and schedules that would be the latest...Putting out Winter 2018-2019 now and its the very latest rather than waiting on the developer to put out a new schedule and maybe not update it for years....

https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?board=247.0

You really are the best!!!!

I can sell you one more hour..will be on Sale soon. 🙂

BobM.

You've been so nice..I will give you that extra hour .....Here you go.....🙂

Take a look at this page of some of the flight plans that they are developing and the AIG-OCI as they are ready will install the latest models,paints and schedule. Pretty cool.

https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?topic=28889.0;topicseen

Take care of yourself!!,

Bob M.