The simFlight Network Forums

why in EDDM are planes getting stuck when pushing back from the gate

ATC AlaskaGuy

I figured out what the problem was when it says tower Easy 258 requesting push and start and that was just a example, but when there are a number of planes that need to pushed back and you don't do it in the order as they were said in order they have to be done in the exact order they were said if you go outside of that order then some of the planes won't push back until you delete a plane or the one before that plane has taken off and you told the plane to contact departure

On 2/25/2019 at 8:10 AM, alaskaGuy2018 said:

I figured out what the problem was when it says tower Easy 258 requesting push and start and that was just a example, but when there are a number of planes that need to pushed back and you don't do it in the order as they were said in order they have to be done in the exact order they were said if you go outside of that order then some of the planes won't push back until you delete a plane or the one before that plane has taken off and you told the plane to contact departure

Order does not matter with regard to this issue.

They do not push back as they should because of the bugs in the airport design. See delta's link above.

I just discovered something when the file airlines has things that are misspelled then the airline in the game and airport then the plane with the airline will not push back also I thought it was the order in which you tell the planes to push back that is not the case like I originally thought it was that and I just wasn't aware to what it was at first like I thought

• Confused 1