The simFlight Network Forums
Pdubya

Throw us a bone Vic...

Vic:

Can we get any kind of hint or cypher code on the development of Tower3D NEXT? Spring is just around the corner (I hope...)

Sincerely,

A chomping-at-the-proverbial-bit fan  😞

3 hours ago, pete_agreatguy said:

There hasn't been an "official wishlist" request by FeelThere yet but I am also eager to know the answers you seek 🙂

Yeah me to I would buy it in a heart beat the new tower 3D next game 

Hello Folks,

As you know we are working on our non-aviation related title. We learned lots and lots of things on that development that we will use on the new Tower version. Besides the new features, we believe the visual will get a major, major overhaul. We are talking about PBR and things. I attach 2 screenshots from the game we are working on to see what kind of visual to expect for the new Tower.

Have a great weekend

Vic

ochibahara.png

screen_1920x1080_frm_397.png

• Sad 1

Another reason why progressive taxi is needed. Anything over 6 taxiways doesn’t seem realistic or even repeatable by a pilot. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, crbascott said:

Another reason why progressive taxi is needed. Anything over 6 taxiways doesn’t seem realistic or even repeatable by a pilot. 

Absolutely agree.

33 minutes ago, pete_agreatguy said:
33 minutes ago, pete_agreatguy said:

Absolutely agree.

Absolutely agree.

i think it could be done paris main airport is kinda like atlanta or lax

2 hours ago, Braf123456 said:

i think it could be done paris main airport is kinda like atlanta or lax

This would need to be simplified like LEBL was to make it work in the current format of the game 🙄

so is that the reason why we arent getting airports like heathrow frankfurt amsterdam an probily paris i love airports that have a lot of heavies im so excited to dubia i wish it was next

58 minutes ago, Braf123456 said:

so is that the reason why we arent getting airports like heathrow frankfurt amsterdam an probily paris i love airports that have a lot of heavies im so excited to dubia i wish it was next

So, what classes did you say you were taking in college? 😍

• Like 1

Vic:

A bit late to reply, but thanks for the tasty bone! Good to hear you are putting newer tech to good use and I look forward to your announcement for our "list" of requests.

Kudos,

Pdubya

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Pdubya said:

Vic:

A bit late to reply, but thanks for the tasty bone! Good to hear you are putting newer tech to good use and I look forward to your announcement for our "list" of requests.

Kudos,

Pdubya

Thank you 🙂 

Vic

14 hours ago, Pdubya said:

Vic:

Kudos,

Pdubya

Agreed.

Good news to hear the use of more modern graphics; which look promising from the screenshots above.

I am eager for FT developers to start the next version.