The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
noll17

STB & Prepar3d 4.4 & UTLIVE time issue departure

Hello,

STB calculates the departure time Automatic, then everything is fine. (STB 1)

If I change the departure time manually, then I have a problem.

You see my problem in the following picture. (STB 2)

Link for pictures:  https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1z1xF6KdQ1wuC4gBddeRIW133VWyyrTZ4?usp=sharing

Mein Simulator:   Prepar3d V4.4 

UTLIVE

Super Traffic Board V4    4.2.2018.20200

Pro atc X

Active Sky für P3Dv4

regards Uwe

Edited by noll17

Hi

I think I've seen this problem before and fixed it in a beta release.  See here for details of the beta:

Thanks
Simon

OK, so I think you are saying: "The user aircraft departure date/time is incorrect when I try to set it a certain number of minutes from "now" in the simulator.  If that's the case, I'll look into it.

Thanks
Simon

@ Simon

Hello Simon,

STB client is active on the Flusi computer with me.

I have not installed STB Data Server 4.2.2018.34400 now. Is not required.

With the STB client 4.0.2017.21200 setup for Prepar3D-V4 everything is fine and the user calculated departure time is OK.

( image: 1. STB_Client_4.0.2017.21200_Setup_for_Prepar3D-V4 )

After the update to the version   "STB 4.2.2018.20200 Prepar3D V4",   the user calculated departure time does not work anymore!!!

( image: 2. STB_4.2.2018.20200_Prepar3D_V4.Update ) 

image Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1HyS6sqpFw4--XRdJWvi4T7hY3ro73B9p?usp=sharing

regards Uwe

Edited by noll17

Thank you - that actually makes a lot of sense as we made many changes to STB's understanding of dates and times to support multi-week scehdules in AI flight plans from AIG.  It's likely there's a problem with that implementation for user aircraft.  Like I say, I'll investigate.

Simon

Hello Uwe

In my development system, the user aircraft time was calculated correctly.  I've added some additional debug information in case you still have problems, and I will produce a new beta just as soon as I can.  At the present time, that's some days away due to other changes, but I'll get done as quickly as I can.  Once it's available, I'd like you to install it.  If the problem is still there, I'll need a verbose trace to examine it.

Thanks
Simon

Hello Simon,

thanks for your quick help.
If you have something, it will be installed and you will get an info right away.

have a nice day, 

regards Uwe

On 3/15/2019 at 10:01 PM, noll17 said:

@ Simon

Hello Simon,

with the STB client 4.2.2018.34400 Update for Prepar3D-V4 everything is fine.

I had always confused this with the STB Data Server.

That was my mistake sorry. It works perfectly.

Thank you for your help.

regards Uwe

image: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15aKqZmJ_59N_GDS2jtIsWp3NO9fp7jQC?usp=sharing

On 3/16/2019 at 6:14 PM, flying-w said:

No problem, glad we fixed it.

Thanks
Simon

Hey guys, i get that you solved this issue with the date but i dont get how, i have the latest update installed but my date is wrong, see picture. i am using AI traffic installed through AIG with schedules. P3d V4.4

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/my-drive.

@kryptovik

Hello,

I only have the STB client 4.2.2018.34400 installed on the flusi computer. I could solve my problems that way.

I had the problems with date and time, because the STB Data Server 4.2.2018.34400 was also installed by me on the Flusi computer.

This is only needed if you use a second computer.

regards Uwe

updated, doing a few flights, so far so good, I did get an error while trying to look into AI schedule, could be an isolated incident. will update.Thanx