The simFlight Network Forums

KJFK RC Update

ATC AlaskaGuy

I was able to download the new JFK RC. However, I heard through a post that the Alaska 739 had the new blue tail livery in the update. I wasn't able to see it when I played... I wonder if this could be another case of the yellow spirit livery when adding a zero? Not sure? I was able to see all the other new liveries though.

I was able to get this also and had to number it that way as well for it to work the other though I curious about when a new Real Traffic update is available will this change then and will all the airports have this update to liveries as well something I noticed in the rc update for KJFK is that Lufthansa has the new livery in the KJFK update to which is cool wasn't aware of this happening now though also Alaska has the new livery they have on their B739 aircraft 

13 minutes ago, alaskaGuy2018 said:

I was able to get this also and had to number it that way as well for it to work the other though I curious about when a new Real Traffic update is available will this change then and will all the airports have this update to liveries as well something I noticed in the rc update for KJFK is that Lufthansa has the new livery in the KJFK update to which is cool wasn't aware of this happening now though also Alaska has the new livery they have on their B739 aircraft 

Clearly didn't read my update post of 28th Feb in the Real Colors and Master File update topic very well Alaskaguy! (and I know you read it!)

"In addition Gabor has updated the liveries for the A333 SWISS and B739 Alaska and  B744 Lufthansa & B748 Lufthansa in the original release." 

😉

Gary

no I know I was just saying that I got it to work but had to number it that way as well with it being at the top of the rc for it and had to number it 44 but something else I just noticed is that Lufthansa has Boeing 777-9 and Boeing 787-9 aircraft on order but those won't go into service until 2020 and 2022 

hey ok I guess I didn't see the post your talking about as I am having a issue with my liveries now on the spirit airlines planes with putting jfk at the top of the list for the rc packs now there are no yellow aircraft for any of the planes with spirit airlines because of getting the new KJFK rc update and putting that one at the top of the list what should I do.

oh well lets hop that maybe eventually that can be something that gets changed to where the A320 and the A321 that spirit airlines has can be in the yellow livery eventually to but also something I figured out that update isn't just for KJFK it works for every airport 

3 hours ago, alaskaGuy2018 said:

well i thought they were just for that airport and were like airport specific but thats great that it would work on all the airports so a rc update does that but then what does real traffic to is that just plane types and to what airline

Exactly.  The individual RC packs are customized to represent the airline/airframe inventory of specific airports, but they frequently overlap with other airports.  If, for example, you own the packs for, EDDM and EGKK, then you will have pretty good coverage for LEBL even if you do not buy its dedicated RC pack.

Andrew