The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ljk811

Couldn't activate the toper777

I bought toper at simmarket, and I updated the new version 3.3.13, but I couldn't activate the toper777 because it said“Unfortunately error occured while connecting to server". How can I solve it?

微信截图_20190323175614.png

10 hours ago, nixdevelopment said:

Are you by any chance located in China?

I've solved it through sstap. Your activation program is different from the general activation program. Even using the global mode of vpn, it can't activate toper, because VPN can't change the network settings of your activation program, only sstap can change it.

On 3/25/2019 at 4:12 AM, ljk811 said:

I've solved it through sstap. Your activation program is different from the general activation program. Even using the global mode of vpn, it can't activate toper, because VPN can't change the network settings of your activation program, only sstap can change it.

Hi,

I am very happy to hear that you have managed to solve your issue. Would you be so kind to share what "sstap" is and how it works?

Kind regards,

On 3/29/2019 at 3:32 AM, nixdevelopment said:

Hi,

I am very happy to hear that you have managed to solve your issue. Would you be so kind to share what "sstap" is and how it works?

Kind regards,

Sstap is a third-party client of SS. Its advantage is that it uses the virtual network card in openvpn to implement true global proxy, including udp package for games. In contrast, the ss official client can only affect applications that use system agents.

Google translate,haha

On 3/29/2019 at 3:32 AM, nixdevelopment said:

Hi,

Kind regards,

SSTap, the full name of SOCKSTap, is a bag tool implemented in the network layer using virtual network card technology. SSTap can intercept all connections at the network layer and forward them to HTTP, SOCKS4, 5, SHADOW-SOCKS agents without any modifications or settings to the proxy application. It can forward TCP, UDP packets at the same time.

On 4/7/2019 at 3:21 PM, ljk811 said:

SSTap, the full name of SOCKSTap, is a bag tool implemented in the network layer using virtual network card technology. SSTap can intercept all connections at the network layer and forward them to HTTP, SOCKS4, 5, SHADOW-SOCKS agents without any modifications or settings to the proxy application. It can forward TCP, UDP packets at the same time.

Many thanks for providing more information!